Invalid Ban Appeal from an abusive Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadenzilla

Aug 13, 2018
1. My steam account has already been linked but just in case... https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198203284270/

2. I believe the Admin's name was Max HeadFocus, but either way, he joined and immediately started ruining everyone's time. He first started by Gagging people without warning. I wasn't gagged, but this is worth noting. Then the admin killed me for turning around from a wall, just to give the other player LR. Then I said some not so nice things to the admin in the chat, these things I said were over the top on purpose, and intended as a bit of a meme. But without hesitating the admin banned me.

3.Should I have said the things I said in chat? Probably not. But I've been a great citizen with my time on these jailbreak servers. And I don't think just a mean thing said to an admin abuser should get me completely and utterly banned.

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
He first started by Gagging people without warning. I wasn't gagged, but this is worth noting.
Around the time of your ban I only see one gag which was an hour gag for Ghosting. While I customarily warn before gagging for that, it is a justified punishment that technically wouldn't require a warning anyway.

Then the admin killed me for turning around from a wall, just to give the other player LR.
Well if you violated the warden's orders your KOS. Even if he wanted to give the other guy LR, so long as he wasn't giving an unfair advantage to the other player (such as not killing them for rebelling even though he clearly saw them rebelling), it's fine.

Then I said some not so nice things to the admin in the chat, these things I said were over the top on purpose, and intended as a bit of a meme. But without hesitating the admin banned me. Should I have said the things I said in chat? Probably not. But I've been a great citizen with my time on these jailbreak servers. And I don't think just a mean thing said to an admin abuser should get me completely and utterly banned.
ca0b9e341ef2dd832f87b526ace5aac2.png

Well even if you intended it as a joke, you disrespected staff so you were banned. Even if you disagreed with his actions, you are never allowed to disrespect other players including staff.

I'm also finding various instances of insulting & spam in your chat-logs which inclines me to disagree on the "But I've been a great citizen with my time on these jailbreak servers."

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I should also mention that your ban has already expired, however I'll leave this open in case the admin himself wants to respond & so this is resolved by the proper sources.

=WL= Ra Ra RasPOOTIS

Lover of the Russian Queen
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 7, 2017
Right here
I gave a warning to the whole server prior to banning you not to be disrespectful but you apparently didnt take heed to my warning. As far as killing you, my orders were "afk/afm on the yellow line." When you got to the line, you asked if you still had to face back cell walls to which I replied with no. You turning around to face front meant you broke my afm order thus making you kos.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Closed.

As a side note though I can at least understand why you thought it was a freekill, since Raspootis said you didn't need to face the back cell wall, but didn't specify that wasn't permission to change where you were facing. Of course though, as I said before, that doesn't justify your behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.