Declined Ban Appeal (Luna)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appealing for a perma ban for server/admin disrespect

After multiple bans for other minor offenses (which pile up after a while), I have been perma banned (yay).

Just wanted to appeal saying that I know that what I did was both disrespectful and stupid, and no excuses can really do much to dispute that fact. I can't really say much else other than i'll try not to get wasted and insult people just cause of boredom. Hard to really judge the sincerity of a forum post, but rest-assured, I don't really have many other servers to play on. Also, if you're going to say that you gave me a warning before banning (on the last offense) actually warn me next time, yeah?

Thanks for reading, not that it really was well-written.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
It said on your 2 week ban that you were on your last warning, and that your next ban is permanent. I'm sure you knew what you were doing was wrong anyway.

Moving onto the topic of unbanning you, I really can not let you off this easily. I can't see any reason to unban you off of just a promise to improve your behavior, when you've had this many bans and still chosen to violate our rules. Nor can I realistically believe you will magically improve. You've had this disrespectful behavior for a while (hence your aforementioned spotty record), it is not believable to me that if I unban you, you will have a sudden 180°. Citing all of this, I will be keeping the ban in place.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.