• The forums have been upgraded to a better, stable & secure forum software. Forum customizations are being worked on.

Appeal Ban Appeal

1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:70271174&advType=steamid&Submit

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was banned for "Duplicate Account". I can explain myself here pretty easily since it's the truth. I play CSGO on another account which is my smurf(I play in a lower rank than I actually am for fun). I just finished playing a competitive game and closed CSGO. I was too lazy to get out my phone and use my authenticator to switch accounts to my main so I said "fuck it dood, tf2 is free". I then launched TF2 and went to community servers and typed jailbreak. I knew I was banned from Wonderland and didn't want to try avoiding ban because it's against the rules. I went to click on a server but my CSGO sensitivity and my TF2 sensitivity are different so I misclicked on a Wonderland jailbreak server on accident instead of a different server. Then I got this ban. I hope u guys can understand this and accept this appeal pretty fast since i'm ready to play some jailbreak. Also if ur wondering why I don't have CSGO on my main it's because I have CSGO on my other account which was my old main but it got a ban so I was forced to make this account. Hope this clears things up.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I answered this in question number 2 but like I said. It was just a misclick on a server. hope u guys can see im human and make mistakes and wasnt trying to avoid ban. Thanks for reading this and hope u can understand <3

can someone review my appeal already :( i just wanna play some jailbreak

Eight

Restless
Super-Admin ★
While I won't say it's completely unbelievable, this is a really elaborate excuse you are presenting for trying to avoid punishment. Anyway, as you claim to already know avoiding bans is disallowed, mind explaining why you tried avoiding this 6 day ban you received on your main account?

What do you mean? It's not a elaborate excuse it's what happened. When I was banned I literally made this post within seconds. How could I make shit up that fast? Also what do you mean by the 6day ban i got on my main? How is it possible to avoid ban on account that is already banned.. I saw my 3 day ban was up for advertising exploits so i joined a server then I instantly got banned for avoiding ban on ALT. So I didn't avoid ban on main, it was on my alt and like I said it was an accident. When you type in "jailbreak" in the search options, EVERY jailbreak server pops up there and I search by latency cause I only like playing on USA servers. All I did was misclick on a wonderland server and got banned on my ALT. :/ i'm not lying dude like Eight, i know u hate me man but pls just trust me. If i knew what avoid banning was then why would I even try it. Accidents happen man

So is this going to be appealed? By the time this gets appealed I feel like 2 weeks will have passed.