Declined Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daquan

Aug 2, 2018
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:70271174&advType=steamid&Submit

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was banned for "Duplicate Account". I can explain myself here pretty easily since it's the truth. I play CSGO on another account which is my smurf(I play in a lower rank than I actually am for fun). I just finished playing a competitive game and closed CSGO. I was too lazy to get out my phone and use my authenticator to switch accounts to my main so I said "fuck it dood, tf2 is free". I then launched TF2 and went to community servers and typed jailbreak. I knew I was banned from Wonderland and didn't want to try avoiding ban because it's against the rules. I went to click on a server but my CSGO sensitivity and my TF2 sensitivity are different so I misclicked on a Wonderland jailbreak server on accident instead of a different server. Then I got this ban. I hope u guys can understand this and accept this appeal pretty fast since i'm ready to play some jailbreak. Also if ur wondering why I don't have CSGO on my main it's because I have CSGO on my other account which was my old main but it got a ban so I was forced to make this account. Hope this clears things up.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I answered this in question number 2 but like I said. It was just a misclick on a server. hope u guys can see im human and make mistakes and wasnt trying to avoid ban. Thanks for reading this and hope u can understand <3

Reactions: =WL=DahMster[ITA]

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
While I won't say it's completely unbelievable, this is a really elaborate excuse you are presenting for trying to avoid punishment. Anyway, as you claim to already know avoiding bans is disallowed, mind explaining why you tried avoiding this 6 day ban you received on your main account?

Daquan

Aug 2, 2018
What do you mean? It's not a elaborate excuse it's what happened. When I was banned I literally made this post within seconds. How could I make shit up that fast? Also what do you mean by the 6day ban i got on my main? How is it possible to avoid ban on account that is already banned.. I saw my 3 day ban was up for advertising exploits so i joined a server then I instantly got banned for avoiding ban on ALT. So I didn't avoid ban on main, it was on my alt and like I said it was an accident. When you type in "jailbreak" in the search options, EVERY jailbreak server pops up there and I search by latency cause I only like playing on USA servers. All I did was misclick on a wonderland server and got banned on my ALT. :/ i'm not lying dude like Eight, i know u hate me man but pls just trust me. If i knew what avoid banning was then why would I even try it. Accidents happen man

Reactions: Frussly

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
What do you mean? It's not a elaborate excuse it's what happened. When I was banned I literally made this post within seconds. How could I make shit up that fast?
As I said, I didn't find it completely unbelievable, it just looks like a really elaborate excuse in my eyes. I am curious about one thing though: Why are you smurfing on the alt if your main has no hours in CS:GO anyway? Couldn't you just play on your main account? I'd also like you to unprivate your game details on your alt account, just to help me further investigate your story about why you are banned.

Also what do you mean by the 6day ban i got on my main? How is it possible to avoid ban on account that is already banned.. I saw my 3 day ban was up for advertising exploits so i joined a server then I instantly got banned for avoiding ban on ALT. So I didn't avoid ban on main, it was on my alt and like I said it was an accident. When you type in "jailbreak" in the search options, EVERY jailbreak server pops up there and I search by latency cause I only like playing on USA servers. All I did was misclick on a wonderland server and got banned on my ALT. :/
Well you were banned on your alt account for avoiding the ban, whether by accident or on purpose it was still a legitimate ban, and you tried avoiding the ban on your alt through your main account.

i'm not lying dude like Eight, i know u hate me man but pls just trust me. If i knew what avoid banning was then why would I even try it. Accidents happen man
Please do not spread false rumors that I "hate" you, you are being treated the same as any other player would be treated.

Daquan

Aug 2, 2018
"Well you were banned on your alt account for avoiding the ban, whether by accident or on purpose it was still a legitimate ban, and you tried avoiding the ban on your alt through your main account."

Well if that's the answer then shit i guess ill wait out the ban. only 5 more days to go anyways. also idk which account your talking about. I have my main main account which is NOT Daquan. Daquan is my alt which is what i play TF2 on because i got a vac ban on TF2 on my main because i thought i wouldnt play the game ever again. And then there's my CSGO Alt, which is the one i accidently got alt banned on. All of this was on accident dude. y dont u believe meeee. and which account do i need to unprivate. My main, Daquan, or my Alt?

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
"Well you were banned on your alt account for avoiding the ban, whether by accident or on purpose it was still a legitimate ban, and you tried avoiding the ban on your alt through your main account."

Well if that's the answer then shit i guess ill wait out the ban. only 5 more days to go anyways.
My whole point is that, even if it was by accident, your two avoiding punishment bans are both legitimate.

also idk which account your talking about. I have my main main account which is NOT Daquan. Daquan is my alt which is what i play TF2 on because i got a vac ban on TF2 on my main because i thought i wouldnt play the game ever again. And then there's my CSGO Alt, which is the one i accidently got alt banned on. ~ and which account do i need to unprivate. My main, Daquan, or my Alt?
The alt that you got banned on.

Still doesn't really answer my question of why you aren't just playing CS:GO on the "Daquan" account, instead using an alt to "smurf," could you give me a clear answer on that if you want to help prove your story?

All of this was on accident dude. y dont u believe meeee.
There is a reasonable doubt to your story so I am going through the proper measures to verify it.

Daquan

Aug 2, 2018
Daquan doesn't have CSGO. I'll tell you the whole story. My first steam account was Daquan, this account. I unboxed a unusual and got scammed by a owner of the server and then he banned me. Then I made my current Main account and ever since I've used that account. But then I quit TF2 on my main and got VAC Banned on TF2 for fun. Then on CSGO i'm rank MGE so I bought a smurf account(my alt i got banned on) and played CSGO on there. And that is the account I accidently got alt banned on.
I'll link all of my accounts here. I'm also willing to explain this in discord or anything just let me know a server and a time. Also you can add me on steam so we can reply faster.

Daquan(The account I play TF2 on) : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198100808077
My Main(The account I play CSGO on) : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198413740743/
My Alt(My CSGO Smurf) : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198848245209

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I'd still like you to unprivate (preferably) both Steam user's game details. If you can and I can verify that correspond with this story, I will consider unbanning.

Daquan

Aug 2, 2018
i unprivated them. but there is no point. i just realized by the time this ban expires, ill be leaving for the beach for 1 week. :/ this shit should've been appealed the day i posted it. fucking gay dude, i can't believe how hard my time was wasted when i literally didn't lie. i said exactly what happened, the 100% truth :(. oh well. i unprivated the game details, thanks for taking so long. rip my time

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I don't like your general attitude for this appeals along with previous appeals (and some of what I've seen in-game). You not only "accidentally" got yourself banned on your alt, but you then got yourself banned longer for avoiding the alt's ban on your main account. This is the consequences of your actions, do not think I am obliged to unban you. Yes, appeals take a while sometimes, there's a process I need to follow. I can not just accept your story as truth, many people have lied and made excuses on appeals, I am treating you the same as any other user would be treated to verify the validity of your story. Anyway, I already wasn't very inclined to unban you, however given what I've stated and the fact that you have still not unprivated your game details across all accounts (despite me asking multiple times, this may have helped your appeal go by faster), and the fact that your ban is already almost expired anyway, I think you can wait out the rest.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.