• The forums have been upgraded to a better, stable & secure forum software. Forum customizations are being worked on.

Being a good Warden

Vladdleco

Member ★
Hello everyone,
I rarely play as Warden on Jailbreak and that's why I ask for some help.
Being a good Warden is really hard, you have to handle the reds,the guards and the rule breakers too.
So I ask to the community some tips for me (And other people) to be a good warden.

Thanks Everyone

Malzahar

Member ★
It is from experience most of the time but from what I have seen so far I think it is safe to say the best way to be warden is to be nice to the reds most of the times and mediocre with the guards but it can vary when there are a lot of rebels you should act like a dick to reds
and when the reds comply and are ok with orders then just be nice

loofy

Member ★
if you want to be respected as warden you need to have a stand, what i mean by that to build respect for yourself and to handle stuff right. if guards are breaking the rules just warn them that you can slay them, if they do it again like freekill you can slay them easly. if they are micspammers just mute blus. same for reds.

Mom

Community Mom
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
Make the reds hate you and thats how :D no taunt day, reds melee only, jetpack kos, crouchwalk everywhere, CELLWARS EVERY 3 ROUNDS WITHOUT FAIL >:D and in cell rebel day hug and face back cell wall. 70% of reds either get it or they die. always mute reds. and blues. Only you need to talk, you're the warden, man. Keep an eye on the rules here on the forums too just so you can enforce things properly too, always helps. " duhhhhh you need 4 blues to do cell wars" WRONG "i can move to hit a baiter that was freekill" no you cant lol "that sniper is scoping he's baiting wah wah" if hes not looking at reds directly thats dumb let him scope lol ect ect

Vladdleco

Member ★
Some good tips you have there Mom
Let's kill all the reds in the first 3 minutes :smiley:

Being a good warden is quite easy once you get the hang of it, if I were you I'd take queue's from wardens you consider "good wardens" and use some of there strategies. As warden, in my opinion your #1 goal should be someone gets LR each round. Dealing with reds is one of the more difficult ones you mentioned, the more you restrict them the less chance they will rebel. When I am warden I will usually start the round by giving them an order like hug and face back cell wall and then add a ton of restrictions after it, usually like this "all reds hug and face back cell wall AFK frozen, no detours or delays apply to all my orders, Spys have sappers out, medics have mediguns out but no healing, Pyros have melee's out at all times, and reds must be AFK AFM frozen during repeats." Controlling blues is probably the easiest because most blues are usually skilled JB players and know to ask warden before killing someone that they are not 100% sure are KOS, but they can be annoying when you make trick orders. And lastly free killers (For this last one I'm assuming an admin is not on) this can be really easy to deal with and easily the hardest at the same time. Mass free killers can be dealt with quite easily just by slaying them each round until an admin comes. But if there is multiple free killers and trolls on mic too (who probably joined with the free killers) then theirs pretty much no winning, just call an admin at that point.

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
Moderator ★
★ VIP ★
You’ve seen me be warden, and you know very well that I am really strict. I don’t pardon people unless it grants me the advantage.

As mom said make them hate you, that’s how you gain their respect in the end.

Mom

Community Mom
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
whats 9 plus 10.png
On second thoughts literally just go warden and give orders, it comes naturally

Well let's try all those good advices when I come back from Holidays...
I just hope that my mic will be good enough cough cough