Declined Being banned for "Ban Evasion", I am not mysterious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol

Mar 24, 2024
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
Steam Account Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199209190540/ (Banned by Water Tank) PS: there is 2 bans, for some reason, one with 1 month ban, and another with a perm ban.
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I've been playing wonderland for a long time. Today, I joined my friend astro on wonderland. We were talking about the player: Mysterious, when suddenly I got banned for "Ban Evasion" Now, I know why. Moderators, me and Mysterious are siblings, brothers. we use the same IP. We are not the same person! You can ask astro too, we are different people. I do not endorse what mysterious did, because it was awful, he shouldn't have acted like a pedo. I did not do any of that, that was all mysterious, not me. I am his brother.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
There is no valid reason on why you banned me, besides the fact that we hold the same IP. Even after mysterious got banned, I've still been playing wonderland and NOW I get banned. Before mysterious was banned, I was playing wonderland. there is no evidence that I am mysterious. We both have mics, by the way, in case you need verification.

smelvin

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 26, 2022
While I believe that you two are siblings considering the steam account levels of each account, your chat logs are horrendous, and cannot be excused. You say that you don't endorse what your brother did, yet you repeat similar messages (See Below).

For these reasons, your ban will not be removed.

Appeal Declined, you may appeal again in a month (24 April, 2024).

Status
Not open for further replies.