Building a PC

Alibi

Forum Activist
Jan 6, 2018
United Kingdom
It truly depends on what kind of games you are looking to play, as well as how much money you have.

An important element of building a computer is that you need to have components that work well together on the same level. There is no point splashing out on an amazing GPU if you have a bog standard CPU, otherwise you'll get what's known as bottlenecking.

RickSanchez

★ Donor ★
Jan 31, 2018
United Kingdom
Whilst the PC itself is a large contributor, it also relies a lot on the graphics card. I mean I wouldn't know your budget, but there is certainly some good graphics cards out there which aren't ridiculously expensive, for example GTX 1060, (which is like £300), the next addition up from this is the 4k HD one which is a lot of money. The GTX 960 is quite nice too, if you're lucky you might be able to get your hands on one for like £100.
(Hope this was helpful).

Mr. Rampage

Forum Activist
Jul 25, 2017
United States
I built a pretty good PC for one of my brothers once for about 180-200 USD. But because of the whole crypto currency mining thing the prices went up. If you want I can probably find the list of parts. Although; again, it's price probably went up a fair bit from the bitcoin stuff.