Cracked Minecraft server?

Mattaroni

Unaware He Will Place 65th
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
New York, United States of America
For those of you saying "Just buy the game", maybe he's a little tight on money and he can't just buy it.

I have said this before, but I don't have MC bought, but I have a cracked version and I can still play whit it quite alot of servers, but I still would like to play on our comunity server.
This merly a suggestion!

From what I remember, the cracked version gives anyone access to any username in the database, not to mention its pretty much illegal. Maybe in the future, you and I can work something out, as far as you playing MC with us goes.
For now, I'm going with a -support.

Jul 16, 2017
Latvia
For those of you saying "Just buy the game", maybe he's a little tight on money and he can't just buy it.

From what I remember, the cracked version gives anyone access to any username in the database, not to mention its pretty much illegal. Maybe in the future, you and I can work something out, as far as you playing MC with us goes.
For now, I'm going with a -support.

It's not illegal to own a cracked version if someone else has made a copy and remastered it, it doesn't really count as an illegal copy of the same game.

Aldash

Forum Extremist
Aug 12, 2017
Scotland
-support

Leaks information to users, if I remember some cracked versions have spyware in them

Even if you can't afford the game I don't see the reason to illegally download it. You say you bought it before when it was $5, I bought it before when it was £20 (around 2012/2013) and I have recently re-bought it as I believe it was worth it (after my account recovery did not work)

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
lol you wanna get something free that you usually have to pay for? in most cases if you can actually get it and it isnt actually gonna hurt anybody go hog fuckin wild man the worlds your ocean just get on the pirate ship

as for the account shit just look for account stuff online im not gonna give you every detail u need to be an online jack sparrow lol