Hey, How'd You Get Your Username(s)?

revelations

Admin ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 9, 2019
have you ever heard of The Binding of Isaac? In this game, one of the several final bosses (specifically The Beast) has a particularly long theme titled Revelations 13:1. This song name is a direct reference to the actual passage from the Book of Revelation by the same name, which describes The Beast.

Reactions: Bryan

The Pesterer

Forum Robot
Jul 13, 2021
Armory
have you ever heard of The Binding of Isaac? In this game, one of the several final bosses (specifically The Beast) has a particularly long theme titled Revelations 13:1. This song name is a direct reference to the actual passage from the Book of Revelation by the same name, which describes The Beast.
fricking no characters thing

Attachments

• arm.jpg
    arm.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 4

Cookiez

Mar 18, 2020
South Africa
I used to be very uncreative and swapped between names often based on my current interests.

But then one day I saw a person on a JB server with this name then decided to steal it. Everyone thought my old pfp was "cute" and "wholesome" along with the name, so I kept it because I liked the attention.

But now I keep it because it fits my personality and it's what people know me as~

Davey

Dallas
★ Donor ★
Mar 18, 2019
Hungary
The first nickname I used around eight years ago was DeVeN. After a few years, I realised it was too edgy, so I decided to make myself a new name. I was and still am very uncreative, so I just took the first three letters of my IRL name and snapped "EY" to the end of them, then made it all caps. Back then, I was unaware of the GTA V character and the ex-professional CS:GO player "DAVEY", but I've been using this nickname for so long now, that everyone recognises me nowadays as DAVEY.

Bryan

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
Suggestions Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
U.S./Brazil
well, i gave up on using a username since i couldn’t find one that would sound not cringe, but I used to use HObbit (same as the pro CS:GO player) then i switched to Huwbbit since idk was different and liked how people would pronounce it differently every time. But now i use my name since, well, it’s my name and it’s a good name.

May 27, 2020
France
I actually have only been using this name on Wonderland since about 5 years ago. Originally, I went as Maestro but decided to change my name to Glenavon becauseI happened to be drinking a glass of Glen Avon whiskey I had next to my desk that day, I then changed my name to Glenavon because of that, and eventually Captain Glenavon because I am a recreational pilot who likes flying and originally wanted to be a pilot. :)

xyso

gamert
Mapper
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 18, 2021
united states
I actually have only been using this name on Wonderland since about 5 years ago. Originally, I went as Maestro but decided to change my name to Glenavon becauseI happened to be drinking a glass of Glen Avon whiskey I had next to my desk that day, I then changed my name to Glenavon because of that, and eventually Captain Glenavon because I am a recreational pilot who likes flying and originally wanted to be a pilot. :)
NO WAY THE LORE GOT REVEALED, MILLIONS OF QUESTIONS ANSWERED FROM A SINGLE PARAGRAPH

xyso

gamert
Mapper
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 18, 2021
united states
i got my name from my parents
m71jxUG.png

water tank

i love music
Admin ★
Oct 20, 2021
Romania
insane backstory, i just got it from a tf2 youtuber i think his nick was "Fish Tank" so i changed fish with water cuz i just wanted smth simple and meh sort of original and there
Water Tank, sometimes i spell it Water Tnak on purpose or watertank505 etc, 505 from one of my favorites songs by Arctic Monkeys also one of my favorite band

Last edited: