• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Accepted Jailbreak Suggestion

What should be the percentage of current players for a /fire to go through?

• 80%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 90%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lithium

Jul 4, 2018
United States
Why is there a !fire command if you need 38 people to fire the warden whenever 38 people can't even join the same server? I would like it if this command would be fixed because there's way to many bad wardens that mics are unclear, and break the rules

TickleShits

Aug 9, 2018
The current /fire command used on the tf2 jailbreak servers can usually demand a higher number of players than that currently on the server.

The number required does change depending on the number of players on the server. This leads me to believe that there is currently and algorithm in place to give this requirement so the fix may quite easy.

I think this fix would be very useful as many late nights when i have played on these servers a constant freekiller would come onto the server and the reds would be killed round after round and are unable to switch to the blue team due to the autobalance mechanic. If they could /fire then the players would be able to solve the problem rather than rely on admins who are commonly not around at that time.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Merged these two suggestions due to their similarity.

Also this is being implemented, !fire should show the correct amount of users on a server now. If there are still cases of this occurring, we will look into them, feel free to post bug reports in the Reports section.

Suggestion approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.