Key Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickSanchez

★ Donor ★
Jan 31, 2018
United Kingdom
Mann Co. Supply Crate Key

No conditions required, if you want to win, answer me, these riddle three.
Firstly, if not all three riddles are answered correctly, the person with the most correctly solved riddles will win.
If by the end of the giveaway there is more than one person with all 3 correctly answered riddles, or in joint with the most riddles answered correctly I will do a randomizer for the winner of the key.
Good luck!

Riddle 1: There is a tower. There is a room at the top of the tower which cannot be seen from the outside or without entering the room. There is 3 light bulbs at the top of the tower and 3 light switches at the bottom. Only entering the room once, how do you tell which light bulb leads to which light switch?
Riddle 2: What is something that is yours but other people use it more than you?
Riddle 3: What can travel the entire world, in a single corner?

DuckGod

Waddle Waddle
★ Donor ★
Aug 1, 2017
the Duckpond
- Switch on switches 1 & 2, wait a moment and switch off number 2. Enter the room. Whichever bulb is on is wired to switch 1, whichever is off and hot is wired to switch number 2, and the third is wired to switch 3.
- a Name
- a stamp.
© copyrighted by duck, if you steal. I'mma call a lawyer

Reactions: RickSanchez

Kumpir

Lvl 13 Anime Hater
★ Donor ★
Aug 19, 2017
Turkey
- Switch on switches 1 & 2, wait a moment and switch off number 2. Enter the room. Whichever bulb is on is wired to switch 1, whichever is off and hot is wired to switch number 2, and the third is wired to switch 3.
- a Name
- a stamp.
© copyrighted by donald duck. if you steal, I will quack at u.
Next time say something like dm me the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.