Major Map Fix Suggestions Discussion

Poseidon

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 22, 2017
U.S.A.
Since there was too much talk in my first thread, I have created this one to discuss suggestions and whether or not they should be implemented. Please use my first thread of suggestions only and please use this one to discuss the suggestions and fixes. Thank you.

Kumpir

Lvl 13 Anime Hater
★ Donor ★
Aug 19, 2017
Turkey
Who will start?
Edit:Okay, Iam starting. OBBY takes skill, not luck. So this is POINTLESS. Sacrifice is saying you "congrats, you finished obby, now die.".

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
No, they are pointless. We can walk, we isnt need for a push. 3 doors is pretty annoying and devil. So, nobody wants to pass. Like sacrifice thing.
Sure you guys don't need the push then but that doesn't negate the other purpose of them which is to prevent REDs & BLUs to enter deathrun & obby from the back. Granted maybe that isn't really needed either but in this case I'm more along the lines of "if it isn't broken, don't fix it," as there's no real issues with the push there. As for the 3 doors, I've never encountered a big issue with that. Sure, people certainly stall at those traps a bit but eventually they go through them, and if they aren't at all then the warden can always enforce a time limit. It isn't even that bad in my eyes, least relative to traps in deathruns of other Jailbreak maps and by extend deathrun maps themselves.

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
wait are we talking about map fixes you can do for anything? cause casaurina in jailbreak would be such a nicer map if it was fixed. half the mini games are broken. if I'm getting the right idea here and not saying something completely off topic I can make a list of what needs fixes there.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
wait are we talking about map fixes you can do for anything? cause casaurina in jailbreak would be such a nicer map if it was fixed. half the mini games are broken. if I'm getting the right idea here and not saying something completely off topic I can make a list of what needs fixes there.
This is more-so for discussing additions to maps that aren't map fixes. For map fixes, go here: https://wonderland.tf/threads/major-map-fix-suggestions-any-gamemode.590/

Blue side door will have a walking trigger that opens from the inside only. There will be a green button at the end of DR that will toggle opening and closing the door for the Reds
TBH I'm more along the lines of "if it isn't broken don't fix it" ATM but I'll formulate more of an opinion on this later. Would like more opinions on this however before possible implementation.

Poseidon

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 22, 2017
U.S.A.
TBH I'm more along the lines of "if it isn't broken don't fix it" ATM but I'll formulate more of an opinion on this later. Would like more opinions on this however before possible implementation.
R4 and I have already discussed this and we have decided that button doors is the best option. Also, this thread is for discussing anything, additions or fixes. Any questions, concerns, etc. to a proposed fix or suggestion.

Also, a progress update. I have finished all the fixes and additions that Kumpir raised up that R4 and I agreed on. We have also decided to add more mini games to the map to phase out maps like the second Mario one that has a minuscule amount of games. I will be adding Stairway to Heaven, Steady Pace, Climb, and potentially Speed Run. We'll see how development goes.