New to the forums, hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

filthy

Jun 26, 2018
Scotland.
I've been playing on some TF2 servers for a while and I thought it would be a good idea by now to actually register for the forums so: hello!
I also just joined the Discord today as well, pls no bully.

I think I'll start this off with that I am from Scotland! It's pretty rainy and gloomy here, it's not all that great. I found Wonderland.tf by looking for groups to join and by playing on the Zombiemod servers! So basically Google searching and using the server browser lmao. I usually play on the ZB servers when I can. You'll usually find me playing Scout or Engineer and complaining about dying too early in the game. In Quick Play, I usually play Demoman, Scout and Pyro but I have wack ass aim so I'm absolutely terrible at the game after playing for years.

I'm a huge fan of the Left 4 Dead games as well as Devil May Cry! Super hyped for DMC5's release next year! I'm also a huge music fan! I'll listen to pretty much anything, from things like Wasuta and KPP to Hollywood Undead and Combichrist.

I don't know what else to say, I'm gay and Scout has a special place in my heart.

Nice to meet you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.