Resolved "Out of memory or address space" during mid-game in Jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

tizzly

a idiot sandwich
★ Donor ★
Jul 7, 2018
Seattle, Washington
Okay, so i've been getting crashes with error saying "Out of memory or address space" and since I have 16 GB memory ram, I call that a bullshit. But anyways this always happens randomly in "jail_minecraft_dynf_v10d" map, nowhere else but just that map, sometimes I have my mic cutting out despite having lower ping than 100. Like I don't understand, I have tried verifying cache, deleting everything in the Custom/Mod folder, and no luck has came out of it. I even uninstalled TF2 and despite being even more clean, it continues to crash. It hella annoys me because it's sometime in the middle of being warden or in a game. Is there any fix for that because often "jail_minecrat_dynf_v10d" night version is the main map of the Jailbreak Wonderland Servers.

Also i'm not sure if that's a right place to post..

Specs :
Upload 2018 7 11 14 59 57
Upload 2018 7 11 15 0 6
Upload 2018 7 11 15 0 12

maurve

★ Donor ★
Jun 23, 2018
This happened to me a while ago. I needed to delete my sound.cache file. You can find that file in Steam/steamapps/common/Team Fortress 2/tf/sound. Now because it's a cache file, it will re-appear. Tell me if it doesn't work because it never happened to me ever since I deleted that file.

tizzly

a idiot sandwich
★ Donor ★
Jul 7, 2018
Seattle, Washington
The map is known for memory leaks due to sounds failing to load.
Quickfix is posted here: https://wonderland.tf/threads/jailbreak-server-files-corrupt.3025/#post-17532
This happened to me a while ago. I needed to delete my sound.cache file. You can find that file in Steam/steamapps/common/Team Fortress 2/tf/sound. Now because it's a cache file, it will re-appear. Tell me if it doesn't work because it never happened to me ever since I deleted that file.

Thank you guys, this will come in handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.