• The forums have been upgraded to a better, stable & secure forum software. Forum customizations are being worked on.

Declined Sunsee's application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Age (dd/mm/yy): Feb. 22 2002
SteamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198188689297/
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
How good is your English? (rating: 0 - 10): 10
Will you be able to help donate monthly?: Most Likely
Questions:

1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:

I may be able to be available during the weekends, during the school year because of how far my school is based on my house and how my school is an honors based school.

2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?:
I have not so this is my first time in the gaming community however I do have leadership role in my boy scout troop meaning I have to represent and lead my troop.

3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will effect the community?:
Judging by how I only play on one of the Wonderland servers (Minecraft server A7 104.243.38.50:27024) I would most likely keep playing on that server because of how fun it can get with a bunch of fun people but how rowdy it can also get with some players being less fun and ore blood thirsty than others. So it could affect the community in a slight to barley noticeable amount except for the few who frequent on that server.

4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:
I will try to improve the community/servers by trying to bring down as much chaos on servers that I frequently play on and bring more fun for others who prefer more passive or fun or how they prefer to play TF2.

5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:
As I past stated I usually play on the Minecraft Server A7: 104.243.38.50:27024

6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:
No I do not have any experience with SourceMod

7. How have you supported the community so far?:
Other than the sheer enjoyment from my fellow players I may have helped undergo in a silly moment or just an overall silly server or even just being a good teammate I have not been in an administrative role in the TF2 community.

8. Why should we accept you into the team?:
Well this is up to you people as a team and knowing how fun and enjoyable the wonderland servers are I hope you all will make the proper descion based on what you feel is right.

9. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?:
I am a boy scout as past mentioned also I was a lead role in my school play which can show that I not afraid to talk in front of people.

Also I don't think I copied the discord question:
Yes I have discord and talk with my good gaming buddy frequently on.
It is: Succ #7678

Thanks~
SunSee

Xypher

Owner
Owner ★★★
You're missing the forum activity requirement

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.