TnC_Ice - Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed

The Real OG
Admin ★
★ Donor ★
Jul 30, 2018
  • Where are you from? Sadly I'm from the USA, I say sadly because our government doesn't really know what they're doing.

• How have you found Wonderland.tf? When I first discovered community servers the first thing I wanted to do was jailbreak and this ended up being one of my favorites so I kept playing it.

• What servers do you play on? Only jailbreak as of right now, I may start playing other servers but I enjoy playing Jailbreak a ton!

• Do you play anything else other than Team Fortress 2? Sure do, I play Rainbow six siege and Fortnite although I've pretty much lost most my interest in Fortnite so I rarely play it.

Extra: Honestly I have no clue how long I've been playing this server, I got TF2 5 years ago but I can't remember when I started playing community servers. I do enjoy this server a lot especially with the cosmetic options it provides or the taunts (my favorite taunt to use is taunt 39). Anyways when I created this Forum account I wasn't sure on whether or not I wanted to get active in the community but seeing as how I'm becoming extremely active in game, it seems fitting that I can do whatever I can to get involved.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Thanks! High key love your signature, I used to be an Admin on a Minecraft server and one of my friends Sean had a gif of Thor crashing down on a group of people then you'd see "Ban hammer" text on the hammer xD.
Oh the one Discord uses? Yeah good gifs, I use this actually for a particular reason, and it was made by @Reckless Flute Guy . Story behind it is this guy who was forum banned made an alt on the site and said "haha I return" in shoutbox, which prompted me to ban him and say "off to the banned users list you go!"

Blessed

The Real OG
Admin ★
★ Donor ★
Jul 30, 2018
Oh the one Discord uses? Yeah good gifs, I use this actually for a particular reason, and it was made by @Reckless Flute Guy . Story behind it is this guy who was forum banned made an alt on the site and said "haha I return" in shoutbox, which prompted me to ban him and say "off to the banned users list you go!"
lol how to be a savage 3.0 exdeedee

Status
Not open for further replies.