Invalid Why I got banned... (HELP!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 9, 2018
While I was normaly plaing TF2, on the server's ip: 213.239.196.115:27015 , I got instantly banned from all the Wonderland servers! I don't know why or what I was doing bad but, the ban reached me. I've seen the "permanent bans" list and i've my name on the list. I love playing on the Wonderland's servers but if I've got banned for no reason how i can play on my favorites servers? I just want to return playing on those servers i like staying on, just soon as possible :c

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2018
While I was normaly plaing TF2, on the server's ip: 213.239.196.115:27015 , I got instantly banned from all the Wonderland servers! I don't know why or what I was doing bad but, the ban reached me. I've seen the "permanent bans" list and i've seen my name on the list, I got banned for aimbottig?! How in hell I was cheating with 120 pings!!! I love playing on the Wonderland's servers but if I've got banned for no reason how i can play on my favorites servers? I just want to return playing on those servers i like staying on, just soon as possible... I din't do anythig to get banned and i litteraly love playng on the Wonderlands servers, I made all my steam friends there and I really enjoyed all the time spent playing on them. I just want get unbanned and continue to play on the Wonderland's server... I'm a good boy at all...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.