Giveaway £20 STEAM CODE GIVEAWAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ɴeвυlα

Member ★
NEW DATE: GIVEAWAY WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED BETWEEN THE 27TH JANUARY - 10TH FEBRUARY

SO MAKE SURE YOU COME TO THIS THREAD AND CHECK UP IF I ANNOUNCED WINNERS BETWEEN 27 JANUARY - 10TH FEBRUARY

Remiss

Honorary Member ★
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/BroBoBeech/ (I haven't changed this in a whole year and itll never change.)

The original end date, 20th, was a day I lost a friend like 2 years ago, recently became friends with them again.

Also trump became pres that day too.

Mom

Dumb Ass
Moderator ★
★ VIP ★
If you don't wanna do the giveaway you don't need to ignore the thread you can just close it and pretend it never existed

If you don't wanna do the giveaway you don't need to ignore the thread you can just close it and pretend it never existed
Lol, who said i wasn't doing the giveaway i just need to find time to go to the store since the closest gaming store is 1 hour away which is LakeSide (shopping centre ). How in-patient are you it make's me not want to include you in it.
And if i didn't announce the giveaway winner on time than i haven't went to the store yet and you will have to wait 1 more week and its a guarantee since i have no school that week

Mom

Dumb Ass
Moderator ★
★ VIP ★
ok bro dont mind me i was making sure u didn't forget or anything, its like 6 days later with no response to the thread, no update that you were gonna have to go somewhere still to get the credit, im sure im npt the only one who was curious, chill bro

ok bro dont mind me i was making sure u didn't forget or anything, its like 6 days later with no response to the thread, no update that you were gonna have to go somewhere still to get the credit, im sure im npt the only one who was curious, chill bro
K its fine , just saying if i don't announce winner on time then its a gaurantee the following week since i have no school

Status
Not open for further replies.