Status
Not open for further replies.

҉M҉o҉n҉i҉k҉a҉

Steam Powered Trans Girl.
★ VIP ★
Requirements:

· No VAC/Game ban(s) on record | Info [ ✔ | ✘ ]

· Clean [+]SteamREP | Info [ ✔ ]

· No active bans on the community. | Info [ ✔ ] Unless Black Ops II VAC (Family Sharing) counts.

· Member in our steam group | Info [ ✔ ]

· At least 16+ years old (preferred 18+) [ ✔ ]

· Team Fortress 2 playtime: 600+ hours [ ✔ ]

· No limited/F2P Steam account. | Info [ ✔]

· Forum account created at least 2 weeks prior to the application [ ✔ ]

· Sufficient English skills. [ ✔] * Indeed.

· Server connection time: 48+ hours [ ✔] *

· Owning and actively using a discord account [ ✔] *

· No private Steam profile. [ ✔] *

· Sufficient forum activity. (At least 15+ posts!) [✘] * No. But That will change eventually. I just don’t find any current discussions interesting, so I stay out of it…

* = mandatory requirement

Personal Information:

Age (15/12/99): Your Answer
SteamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Miss_SouL/
Do you have a working microphone?: Not really. I plan to get one though.
How good is your English? (rating: 0 - 10): A solid nine.
Will you be able to help donate monthly?: When I am not having foodstuff issues. Yes.

Questions:

1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:

Almost always. I’m active all the time and will drop everything (with exception of breakfast!) to help out with/attend to things on servers, forums etc.
I will inform Xypher and/or other admin if something comes up though.

2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?:
I do not count Minecraft. So no.

3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will effect the community?:
+1 to the team. You know! And given that I have next to no off-times I will be able to attend to problems almost as soon as they arise. Not only that, but about 80% of the TF2 servers I play on are Wonderland. So, yea.

4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:

5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:
The absolute majority are Trade Servers. But I will hop on to Jailbreak every now and then, and Surf maps are nearly empty so I chill out on those all the time, because there’s more available (metaphorical) oxygen.

6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:
Not at all… But I am willing to learn all that is required to attend to any issues.

7. How have you supported the community so far?:
Well. I donated and I am almost always reporting issues on servers. I also try my best to resolve things without calling votes.

8. Why should we accept you into the team?:
I really don’t need sleep (that there, was a joke.), and I am forever hanging around on some of the problem-ridden Trade Servers, I have an okay sense of humour (funny admin are fun!) and as stated above, I have next-to no off-time. I am always open to opinions and advice now, on your end, some of you guys might get a break then. (Another attempt at a joke.)

9. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?:
I’m trans (MtF). I am honestly trying to improve my attitude towards myself and how I react to others, and I myself think I’m getting better. I love to learn. And I am (as called by many of my (minimal) friends.) a nerd. That last one was meant to make you guys laugh. I will be handling this one a lot better by the by! ❤

Ra Ra RasPOOTIS

Lover of the Russian Queen
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
You missed a mandatory requirement, your answers aren't impressive and you even didn't answer one of the questions. The mandatory requirement you miss is probably by far the easiest one to accomplish so to me that means you don't care enough and just want staff powers. NO

Sanxis

Symmetra rework will fail
Admin ★

I will explain the reasons later.

Last edited:

Eight

Restless
Super-Admin ★
You said "screw next time" when someone tried encouraging/helping you with applying, what changed your mind?

Sanxis

Symmetra rework will fail
Admin ★
When your last app got declined , you posted this. Yet you applied again.

r4.png

You are also lying about your age , this is from January :

r1.png

You cant magically age that much in 6 months and become 20 years old. I also remember that you've kept changing your age alot on your profile in the past. From 15 in the beginning to 20 currently. Your answers are still lacking and you've literally skipped past question 4. You have been banned twice in the past for player disrespecting and got silenced once. Your post count is also below the minimum required. These reasons are enough for us to not trust you and give -1

Last edited:

Captain Weeb

Oh Captain My Captain
Admin ★
Sorry, but no.

Eight

Restless
Super-Admin ★
I am going with a definite and strong -1

You've consistently had an immature & even disrespectful attitude which is especially far from fit for a staff member and far from acceptable behavior. I've had to ban you twice for player disrespect and yet you haven't learned anything from those bans seemingly, as you have regularly continued to throw insults towards others (https://imgur.com/a/pRkYu0h), and I have at this point considered serious action be taken against your behavior. You've also constantly had negative reactions towards your applications being declined, which only furthers my belief that you aren't mature enough to be a staff member, as with being a staff member you need to handle many stressful & tough situations. If you can't even properly take criticism from your past applications, instead making remarks such as "Screw next time" and "Had enough of the forums," then I certainly don't think you can properly handle these situations as a staff member.

As for issues with your application, well you didn't even respond to question 4 for seemingly no reason I can identify. You also are missing two requirements (No VAC bans on record & Sufficient forum activity), which would result in an automatic denial of your application. Your answers are overall mediocre IMO, not particularly the worst but they don't impress/stand out to me, giving any good solid arguments as to why you'd be a good addition to the team. Of course, least in my opinion, the application isn't the most important part of the process of applying for staff, it's the applicant itself and if they are fit, however as I've explained above, I don't believe you are.

There's also discrepancies with your age (you've seemingly listed your age as the same on every application, however as Sanxis pointed out, it's seemingly different from your forum age for some odd reason).

But in conclusion, from your previous two applications to now, I've seen all these issues I've presented now with little to no improvement which is disheartening given your plethora of activity & the valuable timezone you cover being from Australia. So, while I do come off as very critical in this reply, it's only in hopes of an effective improvement of yourself for future applications. Good luck.

Youtuberchris

Honorary Member ★

Madi

Head-Admin
Head-Admin ★★
Application declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.