Declined 1 Day ban for vote banning a free killer

Status
Not open for further replies.

fdhadbhiwdvcoiwd

Jul 10, 2018
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was playing Jailbreak on the NY server playing as a guard (mostly warden) and there was a player named Ducky who was free killing and free hitting in a lot of the rounds that I was participating in. The round I called a guard voteban on him was when he went pyro and lit up the bottom right cell (on the minecraft map). I believe (not 100% sure) he killed around 3 people which I thought at the time was enough to call a vote guard ban. He also attempted to run into other cells and kill more people but the voteslay I called killed him before he could. One round after that I was playing warden and I guess an admin joined because I just got banned on the spot without a word from him. The reason for my ban I honestly don't know since the admin didn't feel the need to talk to me but I assume it was the guardban. Just to clarify I attempted looking on the forums afterward and failed to find an exact number that was considered "mass freekilling" since I know the VIP rule is a voteban is OK if the player is "mass freekilling" so if someone could tell me that number that would be great.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I do not think I did anything wrong the guy clearly did not intend on playing jailbreak as its intended to be and everyone on the server at the time agreed with the ban (I know randoms on a server aren't good justification for it I'm just saying everyone was unhappy with him since he was not following the rules 90% of the time). I'm aware it's only a 1 day ban but this is also so I can learn when it is appropriate to call a ban on someone because I clearly am not aware if this isn't the correct situation. Thanks for reading.

fdhadbhiwdvcoiwd

Jul 10, 2018
Ok thanks for letting me know I didn't see that
Post automatically merged:

I'm going to be heading to bed soon, I don't think there is must more discussion needed, this can be closed/declined whenever

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.