gamert
Mapper
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 18, 2021
united states
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
i was banned for "circumventing" a guardban, basically the guardban system was broken which i made a bug report about, 8 had told me that i should just remain off blu for however long i was guardbanned for (100 minutes out of 360)

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
i had asked 8 if i should just set a timer each time i was alive on red, (which i was already doing prior to me sending the message) i dont exactly remembered if he responded or not since the ticket is closed but i have stood on red and have been alive for more than 100 minutes (according to my stopwatch i started when i spawned and died) and for the other reason i was banned (freekill) i will accept a guardban for that, i know what i did wrong in the freekill and i will correct myself next time. (there were repeats going out and at the time i thought the person themself had to repeat to avoid order) thank you for reading

cottage

Fake
Honorary Member ★
Nov 19, 2019
>18
Hiya, after looking into your appeal & considering the fact that you literally had your prior ban expired just for you to be banned again, I'm not so willing to unban you. Understand that you should probably get confirmation before doing something as asking a head admin to play on blue without getting confirmation and doing it anyway isn't something advised.

Appeal declined

Status
Not open for further replies.