Not open for further replies.

Anubis.

Mar 26, 2021
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198981162095/ - main account

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
2021-03-26 22.35.21 this date i got bannd for using cheats on alt account

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
well, i gonna continue my last appeal and i want explain some things .. last appeal ( https://wonderland.tf/threads/1-year-bannd.21345/ )
first thing "You have a suspiciously similar alt account that recently got banned" well. i don't check my alt bans after everyban cuz i thought it's for avoidding perma ban .. but add to your information that i was using so many alt accs this time cuz there was "war" well maybe no one of staff heard about it but yeah every tryhard knows about it and it's all for fun but simply there is a guy reported me for cheating and im sure that admin bannd me he doesn't has any evidence and i can play on my main acc to proof that cuz yeah 2k or 3k hrs on ach maps kinda much xd ... second thing "Added to that, you were banned across multiple communities for cheating so adding that to consideration." well. if u notice that i got bannd in many communities in the same DAY for the same Reason and im already trying to get unbannd too.. in the end i really hope i get unban cuz 1 and half year ban it's really too long. ty have a nice day all :D

ParaFlaX

Head-Admin ★★★
★ Donor ★
May 31, 2018
Norway
You were caught using alt accounts on an active ban which renders your whole explanation pointless, plus you were automatically banned by our anti-cheat system on that alt account, which doesn't have false positives, and your whole attitude towards this appeal screams that you aren't taking this seriously, which damages your arguments furthur.

Appeal declined, you may appeal in a month.

Anubis.

Mar 26, 2021
edit :
1. "You have a suspiciously similar alt account that recently got banned." I do not check my alt bans after every ban because I thought it was for avoiding a perma ban. However, to give some more context, I was using so many alt accounts at this time because there was a "war" (maybe staff weren't aware of it) but every tryhard knows about it and it's all for fun. Simply there is a guy who reported me for cheating and I'm sure that admin banned me doesn't have any evidence and I can play on my main account to prove that because yeah 2k or 3k hours on achievement maps is kinda much.
2. "Added to that, you were banned across multiple communities for cheating so adding that to consideration."
This is true, however, notice that I was banned on many communities on the same day for the same reason. I am trying to get unbanned there too.

In the end, I really hope you consider accepting my appeal. The ban is over a year and half old and I regret cheating on my alt. Thank you have a nice day.

PBandJ

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 13, 2020
Tennessee, USA
to give some insight on this "Simply there is a guy who reported me for cheating and I'm sure that admin banned me doesn't have any evidence and I can play on my main account to prove that because yeah 2k or 3k hours on achievement maps is kinda much." You were not banned by an admin, you were banned automatically by our server's anti-cheat, as shown in the attached screenshot.1663656693331

Anubis.

Mar 26, 2021
to give some insight on this "Simply there is a guy who reported me for cheating and I'm sure that admin banned me doesn't have any evidence and I can play on my main account to prove that because yeah 2k or 3k hours on achievement maps is kinda much." You were not banned by an admin, you were banned automatically by our server's anti-cheat, as shown in the attached screenshot.View attachment 14560
there is misunderstanding. 2021-03-26 22.35.21 this date i got bannd for using cheats on alt account, and my last appeal https://wonderland.tf/threads/1-year-bannd.21345/ , Muffin said this "You have a suspiciously similar alt account that recently got banned" i thought he saying that i one of my alts got bannd (recently) i don't remember that i used alts before i send the appeal and the misunderstanding i thought "sus" it means that i was cheating on this alt acc and that's what i was talking about in this appeal (about i didn't cheat on alt acc only once) . and i'm sorry for that misunderstanding and for my bad English

i only cheated once on alt account and i got my punishment well over 1 and half year and there is no any alt account bannd anymore so i hope you guys forgive me and i really missed wln

ParaFlaX

Head-Admin ★★★
★ Donor ★
May 31, 2018
Norway
Stating all the facts, you were banned threee times across three different accounts on the same day, but considering this all was 1.5 years ago, I'll give you a final chance, anymore rule infractions concerning cheating will result in a permanent unappealable ban.
Appeal accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.