★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
under a rock, on a tropical island
1000th
Giveaway and QnA

1st Prize-Mann Co. Crate Key

maxresdefault.jpg

2nd Prize- Random Steam Profile Background
Winner will be able to chose one profile background from my inventory (Except the one I'm currently using)

3rd Prize-Macho Mann
All-class sexiness
Steamworkshop_tf2_macho_mann_thumb.jpg

Bonus Prize:
Totally Secret and Random
All you have to do is react to one of my posts or this giveaway and reply below. (I'm not begging for reactions, I just want to make sure that you are positively active)

You can ask me a question. I know a lot of you want to know things about this weirdo (me). l will reply to all of them when the giveaway ends to prevent reply spam.

Any name seen in my notif/alerts pop-up or down below will be counted as an entry.

Rules:
1- Do not spam likes on my posts. 1 Entry is 1 Entry. Spamming likes won't mean you'll get a higher chance of winning something. (who knows?)
2- Your account should be linked to the forums. Any entries without a link to their Steam profile will be denied.
3- Must be active either on the WL servers or on Steam and should keep a positive/neutral rep
4- Any member can participate but you should have at least 10 posts on the Forums.

Deadline: Tuesday 1st of October 2019
All names will be recorded and sent to someone to pick 3 random winners to ensure integrity.

Winners will be contacted ONLY on Discord via the Wonderland Discord Server. Join now and link your tag! (Link your ID in Account Details)

Bonus Prize winner will be picked by me.

Well, that's it... Good Luck!​

Coronarena

Mapper
Sep 3, 2018
My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink.
I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up.
I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: Floot

Floot

★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
under a rock, on a tropical island
End of Give-away! And the winners are:

3rd Prize (Macho Mann)
> @Darky <

2nd Prize (Steam Profile Background)
> @Mew <

1st Prize (Key)
> @Preacher Platinum <

Video

How to claim your prize:
Go to the WonderLand Discord Server and ping me (@Floot#1765 ) in either the CHAT or COMMANDS Channel

Failing to do so in ~24 hours will result in picking another participant.

The bonus prize winner will be privately reached.

Status
Not open for further replies.