1000th post.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
So firstly I want to say, WTF, I've been mostly only active on forums since I've first applied on January 10. Mostly because I was obsessed for trying to work towards staff. A lot of stuff have changed and happened, so might as well have some of these mentioned. Firstly 4 damn applications, this was the most interesting for me since I never really played besides just aiming towards staff and that kinda changed me a bit not gonna lie. I'm glad it changed me in the sense that I'm not as toxic since I was when I started in 2019 and It made me start going on forums more making me amazing people like. @Hypernova @StarOfSouls @Kyo @UberCharge!! @sand. Alex, @Prisma @Plastic @Buns , I'm so glad I met you all on discord and forums when I started out. You were so kind and helped me so much. Another Event that was quite significant, switching genders and becoming female. This was honestly one of the best things that I've done and honestly I'm glad being myself now and feeling a bit more comfortable with my body. I've been glad with how everything has been going and I've been in some of the best moods I've had ever. I'm just being myself enjoying the game for myself and not caring what people have to say about that. In this time span of a bit under 6 months/7 months I've boosted the server 3 times on discord, and I've donated for donor twice and VIP+. I've also given away 2 discord nitro. I've been Lurking on Jailbreak La for a bit over a year now and It's been fun and interesting. I've stay because of the people I've met, sure it can be quite toxic and turn into a rats den. It's still quite enjoyable. I've also been giving the nickname mom of la jailbreak whenever I come on which is nice. I've changed my names like 10 times on forums, from 13 to Silva to Redd to now where i currently stand at Kristaline which I honestly enjoy. I still plan to be active and reply to threads as normal, but in all honesty I've never thought that I'd be at 1000 posts, at least not this quick. I don't have much anymore to really say, I guess I can allude to future plans I have, I still plan to become staff one day, but I don't think I'll be focusing much on it for now. I might do a face reveal soon since I've been growing hair more and doing some other things. I'm starting a drawing journal and doing other things when I'm bored of TF2. I'm going to start lurking more on slender fortress since I've already helped with somethings and I find the game-mode quite enjoyable to play. I do believe this is all and I thank everyone who's been here with me. Thank you and Enjoy the rest of your day.

Last edited: