140k Creds Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patchy

One hella evil bastard
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
'Murica
140k credits on the line here for some other *lucky* bastard to spend or just simply pile up with their reserved riches. Hell, I don't need it. And as long as you don't use it like it was crack money, I really don't care all that much. <_<

You can choose to either crack a joke (it can be stupid and you'll still be entered, lel) or just post a message saying that you're in (which won't decrease your chances of winning, everyone's equal here). Winner shall be decided via the world's most generic generator, so have fun. Giveaway ends on the 20th. Git goin'.

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
You said we could make puns, puns are bad, but I feel grate for once, you allowing us to make puns, but then again, I couldn't chair less, my puns don't mattress at all, but the calendars days are numbered, this is soda pressing, I kant stop, so I might as whale say my true pun, that once you've seen one shopping center, you've seen the mall, I wanna make more puns in this strip, but I just wanna barium, I don't got the backbone to say it.

Reactions: Patchy

Patchy

One hella evil bastard
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
'Murica
You said we could make puns, puns are bad, but I feel grate for once, you allowing us to make puns, but then again, I couldn't chair less, my puns don't mattress at all, but the calendars days are numbered, this is soda pressing, I kant stop, so I might as whale say my true pun, that once you've seen one shopping center, you've seen the mall, I wanna make more puns in this strip, but I just wanna barium, I don't got the backbone to say it.
nibba wtf-

Also, your lives.

Worst joke in history. End yourselves pls.

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
Can i use the credits to buy !bind *key* +sm_laser?
yah talk to shatter scout/ corporal Redding he'll hook you up man

alright my joke, Caitlyn Jenner decided to start her own candy business using her own name for the company and face on each of the candy products, however doing so she had to put on the product "may contain nuts"

Status
Not open for further replies.