Status
Not open for further replies.

Mom

Dumb Ass
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
This one is simple but you migh think it's difficult depending on if you like reading (and nobody here likes to read)

i'm going to copypaste a code and if you decipher it and post first you win 150k credits from me in a server sometime. I STILL OWE 100k TO AN OLDER GIVEAWAY HAHA

~⋮∴~⋰∶~⋮.~⋮.~∶:∶. ~'⋰~∶:∶~∶.∶ ~∶⋱~⋮'⋅~⋰∶ ~∶:∶~∶'∶~⋰∶ ~∶:∶~⋅⋮'' ~⋅⋰⋅~⋰∶~⋮.~⋰∶~∶::~'⋮'~⋰∶~∷⋮ ~⋅⋮''~⋰∶~∵∵ ~'⋮'~⋮∴~∶⋱~'⋮' ~∶`~⋅⋰⋅ ~⋅⋰⋅~∶.∶~⋅⋰⋅~⋮"~⋰∶~∶::~'⋮'~⋰∶~∷⋮ ~∶:∶~⋅⋮'' ~∷⋮~∷⋮~∶:∶~⋅⋰⋅~∶`~∶'∶~⋮„∶ ~∴∴~⋰∶. ~'⋮'~⋮∴~∶`~⋅⋰⋅ ~∶`~⋅⋰⋅ ~∶⋱ ~∵∵~∶⋱~⋮'⋅~∶'∶~∶`~∶'∶~⋮„∶, ~∶`~⋅⋮'' ~'⋰~∶:∶~∶.∶~⋮'⋅ ~∶⋱~∶::~'⋮'~∶`~∶:∶~∶'∶~⋅⋰⋅ ~∶::~∶:∶~∶'∶~'⋮'~∶`~∶'∶~∶.∶~⋰∶ ~'⋮'~∶:∶ ~∶:∶~∶::~∶::~∶.∶~⋮'⋅, ~∴∴~'⋰ ~∶`~⋅⋰⋅~⋮" ~∵∵~∶`~⋮.~⋮. ~⋮∷~⋰∶ ~∶::~∶:∶~∶'∶~'⋮'~∶⋱~∶::~'⋮'~⋰∶~∷⋮ ~∶⋱~∶'∶~∷⋮ ~'⋮'~∶:∶~⋮.~∷⋮ ~∶⋱~⋮∷~∶:∶~∶.∶~'⋮' ~'⋮'~⋮∴~⋰∶~⋰∶ ~⋅⋰⋅~∶`~'⋮'~∶.∶~∶⋱~'⋮'~∶`~∶:∶~∶'∶. ~∴∴~'⋰ ~∶`~⋅⋰⋅~⋮" ~∵∵~∶`~⋮.~⋮. ~'⋮'~⋮∴~⋰∶~∶'∶ ~∶`~∶'∶~⋱⋰~⋰∶~⋅⋰⋅~'⋮'~∶`~⋮„∶~∶⋱~'⋮'~⋰∶ ~'⋮'~⋮∴~⋰∶ ~⋅⋰⋅~∶`~'⋮'~∶.∶~∶⋱~'⋮'~∶`~∶:∶~∶'∶ ~'⋮'~∶:∶ ~⋅⋮''~∶`~∶'∶~∷⋮ ~'⋮'~⋮∴~⋰∶ ~∶⋱~'⋮'~'⋮'~∶⋱~∶::~⋮⋅∶'~⋰∶~⋮'⋅'~⋅⋰⋅ ~∶`~⋮". ~∶:∶~∶'∶~∶::~⋰∶ ~'⋮'~⋮∴~∶⋱~'⋮' ~⋮∴~∶⋱~⋮"~⋮"~⋰∶~∶'∶~⋅⋰⋅, ~'⋮'~⋮∴~⋰∶~'⋰ ~∵∵~∶`~⋮.~⋮. ~∶::~∶:∶~∶'∶~'⋮'~∶⋱~∶::~'⋮' ~'⋰~∶:∶~∶.∶~⋮'⋅ ~∶`~⋅⋰⋅~⋮" ~∵∵~⋮∴~∶`~∶::~⋮∴ ~∵∵~∶`~⋮.~⋮. ~⋮"~∶.∶~'⋮' ~'⋰~∶:∶~∶.∶ ~∶⋱~'⋮' ~⋮'⋅~∶`~⋅⋰⋅~⋮⋅∶' ~⋅⋮''~∶:∶~⋮'⋅ ~⋮.~∶:∶~⋅⋰⋅~∶`~∶'∶~⋮„∶ ~'⋰~∶:∶~∶.∶~⋮'⋅ ~∶`~⋅⋰⋅~⋮". ~∷⋮~∷⋮~∶:∶~⋅⋰⋅~∶`~∶'∶~⋮„∶ ~∶`~⋅⋰⋅ ~∶`~⋮.~⋮.~⋰∶~⋮„∶~∶⋱~⋮. ~∶⋱~∶'∶~∷⋮ ~⋅⋰⋅~⋰∶~⋮'⋅~∶`~∶:∶~∶.∶~⋅⋰⋅. ~'⋮'~⋮∴~∶`~∶'∶~⋮⋅∶' ~'⋮'~∵∵~∶`~∶::~⋰∶.

post the correct answer dont just post something random

Mom

Dumb Ass
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
The first letter is ' h '

Mom

Dumb Ass
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
Also ignore the fucking tilde (~) and maybe you'll see letters

Ray

Head Weenie
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★

Mc_Duck ♫ ||-//

Waddle Waddle
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
do you even know what this says?

kokostal

Admin ★
★ VIP ★
this is actually not too hard to read, itl just take time

i think there's alot of ''lol'' in there from what i read

Vanduo | Joyuu

Just a college student
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
hello. you are one of selected few that is suspected of ddosing me. This is a warning, if your actions continue to occur, my isp will be contacted and told about thee situation. My isp will then investigate the situation to find the attacker's ip. once that happens, they will contact your isp which will put you at risk for losing your isp. ddosing is illegal and serious. think twice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.