• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined 2 JB Change Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

swift_

Jun 3, 2019
1) Maybe Hide the Rebeller Status when you are disguised with the Enternal Reward (What's the point of using it if that status blows your cover)
2) If possible,if someone gets LR,make that guy invincible to avoid LR Denial or should i say:freekill.

Question) Is a T Posing Freeday supposed to be that way (I mean did the script intend to do that?)

TheMinecraftPoke

The Lucky One
Honorary Member ★
May 5, 2019
1) Maybe Hide the Rebeller Status when you are disguised with the Enternal Reward (What's the point of using it if that status blows your cover)
No

2) If possible,if someone gets LR,make that guy invincible to avoid LR Denial or should i say:freekill.
No, this could led to delaying.
Question) Is a T Posing Freeday supposed to be that way (I mean did the script intend to do that?)
This is a glitch

Reactions: Vladdleco

maurve

★ Donor ★
Jun 23, 2018
Don't need to make the last RED invincible as they could use this to delay a round. I have no problem with hiding a rebel status when disguised using the Your Eternal Reward. Neutral

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
1. I don't really see why not? I mean, it could be seen as OP to not have a Rebel Status, but I also agree with what you're saying that having it kind of ruins the viability of Your Eternal Reward. IMO it's either we have YER hide Rebel Status or just remove the YER since at that point all it does is give you a cool, mostly cosmetic feature of disguising.

2. This was already suggested here, and I support it partially. As in, I think that invincibility for the LR/DR recipient is a good idea, but they should only receive it for a minute and a half after receiving LR.

Status
Not open for further replies.