Accepted 2 Month guard ban glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Certified Hoovy

★ Donor ★
Feb 2, 2019
Vancouver Canada
I was guard banned before my perm ban, and I just came back and i have a 2 month ban out of 1440 minutes, OF ALIVE PLAYTIME (meaning it'll probably take me more then the entire year to not have this anymore. I remember having this before I was p-banned and I've DEFINETLY served more then 1440 minutes of this, i'm turning over a new leaf as my last appeal will say, and this is a connection with the old, and also a potential glitch or misspelling.

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
View attachment 5060
I was guard banned before my perm ban, and I just came back and i have a 2 month ban out of 1440 minutes, OF ALIVE PLAYTIME (meaning it'll probably take me more then the entire year to not have this anymore. I remember having this before I was p-banned and I've DEFINETLY served more then 1440 minutes of this, i'm turning over a new leaf as my last appeal will say, and this is a connection with the old, and also a potential glitch or misspelling.
Our ban system through discord uses different numbers, so it was the wrong input. It should be fixed now. Let me know that it went through.

Status
Not open for further replies.