2 New Rule Suggestions

Ray

Head Weenie
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
1. Warden is the only one allowed to hit cell door, games, and gravity button unless given permission to. This will stop any possible freekills from turning mini games on, opening cells too early before full order was given, and so blues don't fight over gravity. I for one hate to have to keep saying warden hits buttons only and honestly feel like buttons besides door ways should only be accessed by warden unless he says otherwise.

2. When ordering reds to do something, the warden has to say red and can't use any sound alike words such as breds, ribs, beds, etc. Yes I do understand the good ol saying "well you should've listened better" however I see this as a bit unfair especially for any whose audio quality isn't the greatest. It just causes mass confusion and a lot of complaining after.

Feedback?

Mom

Dumb Ass
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
i understand not wanting 2 necro the old thread bro its ok

i like it but blues or reds will still +use in console regardless

Ray

Head Weenie
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
i understand not wanting 2 necro the old thread bro its ok

+use would also count as not hitting buttons ya

Eight

Restless
Super-Admin ★
I think he means towards BLUs only (for this rule to apply), if REDs want to do that as an act of rebellion or to be closer to LR, I think they should be free to.

Will respond to other suggestions later.

The first one is perfect, but the second one would take out some of the fun of weeding out People who are caught off-guard.

Ra Ra RasPOOTIS

Lover of the Russian Queen
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
+1

Eight

Restless
Super-Admin ★
1. Warden is the only one allowed to hit cell door, games, and gravity button unless given permission to. This will stop any possible freekills from turning mini games on, opening cells too early before full order was given, and so blues don't fight over gravity. I for one hate to have to keep saying warden hits buttons only and honestly feel like buttons besides door ways should only be accessed by warden unless he says otherwise.

2. When ordering reds to do something, the warden has to say red and can't use any sound alike words such as breds, ribs, beds, etc. Yes I do understand the good ol saying "well you should've listened better" however I see this as a bit unfair especially for any whose audio quality isn't the greatest. It just causes mass confusion and a lot of complaining after.

Feedback?
Guards need warden's permission to open cells in the first place. I plan to add this as a clarification to the rules in the future.

As for the other things:

Suggestion 1:
I've never seen gravity changing cause much of an issue, however if REDs are doing a minigame like obby where it's reliant on jumping, then gravity can certainly rise to be an issue. However, if guards are just fighting over gravity, then they're most likely not helping warden anyway. Nonetheless, sure possibly.

As for games, I wouldn't be entirely against guards needing warden's permission to toggle on/off games, guards are designated to be helping warden and usually when they are toggling on/off minigames out of tune with the warden's orders, it's not helping warden. This is especially an issue with games that can only be turned on once or turning on a game too early in accordance to the warden's orders (i.e turning on a minigame whilst REDs are bumrushing into it, however if that caused lots of kills I'd disallow it anyway).

Suggestion 2:
Leaning towards being against this suggestion. It's on the REDs to hear the warden clearly. Of course if the warden is giving his orders clear or he's being overtalked that's a different story, but we can't be responsible for users not understanding orders properly or having bad audio quality if the warden clearly says "breads," "ribs," etc. Sure, it seemingly can be easily confused, and I personally don't like these types of orders, however if the warden is clear with ordering, then I'm fine with it.

TL;DR-
Suggestion 1: Gravity doesn't cause much of an issue from my experience, however there's instances I can imagine where it can, so perhaps. Disallowing for games sounds good.
Suggestion 2: Leaning towards being against this.

Would like more opinions.