Resolved 2 people cheating, using transphobic language, and engaging in targetted harassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostTF2_

Jun 18, 2020
Reporting some alts for repeated harassment/transphobia/homophobia/death threats, i talked about this to rgl too as these or at least one of these are alts of rgl players:
further details based on what I said to rgl:
> <names removed> and people who claim to associate with him, his(?/their) alts have been finding me on populated community servers or in one case in a server that we were using for a scrim to call me a "tranny", claim im going to hell, and constantly talk about <name removed> and <named removed>, they bring up the "gxq" thing which is essentially <named removed>.'s cirlcejerk that enjoys trying to harass trans people, they even went as far as to say they will track down and kill me, and a bunch of other things I also suspect two of the alts depicted in these are in fact cheating ingame. There was another instance with another alt account but I didn't record it unfortunately.
> https://mega.nz/folder/9y5zwCBL#Mk3LmACNLODI2QvlF2QkVA - demos, screenshots
> (album)
>
> I will continue to record evidence and any I find I will upload to the mega folder, if you have any questions please contact me on steam or on discord (username#1111) , i can provide more evidence if it keeps happening

screenshot of the death threat attactched below, the specific demo showing them cheating/harassing/being transphobic/using slurs/etc is 2020-06-17_22-48-39.dem , in the mega folder

Attachments

• 20200618003942_1.jpg
    20200618003942_1.jpg
    280 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.