Declined 2 week ban increased to 1.3 due to alt account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 26, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/D3aDM1c3/
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
What happened was i and a friend were bored out of our minds and decided to play some jailbreak which eventually lead to us trolling. We mic spammed songs locked our selfs in the cells and in general were being assholes to others for our entertainment. we eventually recived our bans but i was bored one night and wanted to play some jailbreak but i was banned so i made a alt account and tried to join but the ban system caught my alt and banned me. Now my ban went from 2 weeks to 1.3 months.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
im not gonna downplay what i did or make excuses. I broke many rules and didn't have the patience to serve my time fully. I take responsibility for what I've done. I cant really come up with a reason to why I should be unbanned other than it would give me more jailbreak servers to play on and not limit my options so much as wonderland has a lot of good servers in europe and it sucks being banned because there is not alot else to play in EU in terms of jailbreak.

I mean look ive served the original 2 week ban and i just wanna go back to wonderland pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.