- Jul 2017
I. General offenses
- Advertising other communities is not allowed.
- Any other links are up to staff interpretation.
- Don't use any sorts of exploits (name hacks, aimbot, spinbot etc.).
- This includes exploiting maps and/or server plug-ins.
- No NSFW sprays or Objectors (e.g. pornographic, offensive, etc.)
- NSFW (“Not safe for work”) - Images, videos, or some other form of Internet post that wouldn't be appropriate for workplace viewing.
- Sharing pornographic content in chat is neither allowed.
- Do not spawn trap or spawn camp
- Staff have final say on what is spawncamp/trapping. Refer to here for most of them, though.
- Do not abuse the report or voteban system.
- Teleporting enemies into spawn is not allowed.
- Point farming is not allowed.
- Doing this may result in your stats getting erased.
- Respect your fellow members and the community's staff.
- Insulting one and another will not be tolerated.
- No hate speech of any format.
- This includes any use of slurs or variants on slurs.
- Do not excessively swear or scream profanities.
- No matter where you're from, it'd be appreciated if you could stick to English only so that most people (especially staff members) can understand you.
- Do not mic or chat-spam under any circumstances.
- However, staff may allow music-playing at their discretion. Never play music if the audio quality is low and/or various players are against it.
- Don't provide any misinformation about our community.
- Do not threaten to damage/hack our servers.
- Do not argue with staff.
- If you have a complaint then post it on the forums, contact the staff member, or contact the proper sources privately.
- Do not start pointless arguments with staff.
- This also goes for regular players too; do not start pointless arguments.
- Do not lie to staff.
- Revealing staff are online is an offense.
- (Unless they have already made themselves known.)
- Staff have final say in the interpretation of any rule
- Staff reserve the right to add or amend rules at any time to close loopholes or to keep the server a friendly and fair place.
- You may not encourage players to break the rules.
- Offering credit rewards for rule-breaking will result in an instant ban.
- We discourage idling on combat-focused servers (with an autobalance system, e.g. Orange & 2Fort) for an extended period of time.
- Go to Spectator if you need to AFK.
- On Achievement Engineer (achievement_engineer), map exploiting is allowed due to the map’s unbalanced design (e.g. Opening doors from the outside).
- This does not include Teleporters leading into spawn or any other form of exploit like aimbot.
Last edited by a moderator: