• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Accepted 24/7 map change for 94.130.49.180:27016

Map changes for 94.130.49.180:27016 (Jailbreak ▬ Custom!)

• Other. (If this is chosen, please reply with your idea.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xene

Popular Member
Oct 31, 2019
94.130.49.180:27016 is a very popular server with a nice community and it attracts new players, I know the map is very simple with minigames in usual spots and introduces people to JB very nice but the map itself is just a disaster to play on, the map itself is a square with 2 fields with no point, the empty field behind box game and the forest. Behind cells is also an open area, the 3 ways into armory require all blus to leave main cell because 2 of them make extreme noise, and the one on top is literally in sight of every guard on the walls. The minigames are just annoying to play, Deathrun can be glitched and blus can reset it, obby is easy but so repetitive, minefield itself is just luck and only strong classes can pass through without blowing up. The soccer ball physics are broken as fuck and cant be played normally. Now take this map and compare it to daylight v8. It's the same map but without tardis simplicity and jeopardy wall and the breakable on armory is moved behind it, it has 2 ammo spots and a mansion + village filling the empty slots. Behind cells has trees to hide behind and minigames are colored nicely, have good modeling and its an upgraded map of dynf overall, yeah it might be harder for beginners to get used to it but its practically the same! HopJB is also a good choice, simple minigames and areas. Minecraft Dynf is just a disaster and I dont think this specific server only deserved to have it changed, but because it is the most popular having this map it should get a 24/7 map change after all the time with this trash map on it. Sorry if this is a bit long but I'm pretty sure a lot of people are tired of this map.

Xene

Popular Member
Oct 31, 2019
The thing is, I'm not doing this for myself, I have asked a lot of people on the server if they would like this and they said yes. The default map is dynf, it is up to the people playing if the want a map change. And you cant restrict their choice by your prefrences.

Horny Friend

Jun 21, 2020
wednesday
If you don't like dynf then why the hell are you playing on it?

There isnt a Clear reason why people Like to play on this server, maybe its because Its wonderland, maybe its because its one of Popular Wonderland Jailbreak server they know and thats why there playing it, or Maybe its the only server they have that has low enough ping for them to play on it

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
-1 I like map rotation but like just go to a different server
i like having this server be simple and not worry about rounds that are cut off by map rotation and stuffs
Rotation does not cut off rounds, it will wait until the end of the round to change the map.

Other than that, I support the idea of having /rtv and /nominate, so that players can just switch the map when most players want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.