Declined 24 Hour Guard Ban for freekill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spc. Booth

Apr 30, 2020
20200524112620 11.) Include your ban profile link:
I couldn't find a link for it so here's a screenshot (Ban can be seen on top right)

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
It was late yesterday (10:00 pm I believe), I was tired and I decided to go out with a bang (aka freekill on 3 people) Once I did that, I slayed myself and left. The next day (today) I realized I was guard banned for a whole 24 hours

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I feel like a whole days-worth ban is a bit harsh. I can't just wait it out, I have to be alive and playing to have the minutes go down. I've seen people do way worse things on BLU team for less of a punishment. Right now is actually the worst time for this to happen to me because there was like a 10-20 round marathon of freedays because there were no BLUS on with a mic that knew what to do. Anyway, I understand if this appeal is denied. I don't have much evidence to support my reasoning to get unbanned but at least I'm trying.

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
you clearly have no respect for our rules. you have multiple comm bans, server bans, and teambans. your logs show even further issues like chat spam and player disrespect. you admitted in your appeal you mass freekilled on purpose and even left to avoid a punishment. Slaying yourself for breaking a rule intentionally doesn’t exempt you from breaking rules as well. I think a 24 hour guard ban is completely fair, and will hopefully help you learn to follow our rules.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.