Resolved 2Fort Pedophile Drama - Report against "Kal" and "lulu"

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira

Jan 6, 2021
on one of the wonderland 2fort servers, there recently has been going on some kind of drama against a certain person called "TheKerhard"
allegedly, this guy was "confirmed" to be a groomer and i was interested in finding out whether is true or not.
so i when i saw the discussion on the server, i was asking the alleged groomer on what happened, and what he thinks about this.
i didnt make a screenshot of it, but he private messaged me and told me that apparently misinformation was spread.
after that, somebody called "lulu" added me to proof that he is a groomer, i was sent screenshots.

- [the whole conversation that i've had with this person]

this happened yesterday, and what i find really funny - is that the screenshots are now deleted, 1 day after this event occured.
the screenshots are now deleted, but if the "lulu" person decides to share them again, they can feel free to do so.
what i can tell you from what i remember, these 3 screenshots were:
1. a discord message from "pyro-she", saying something about "TheKerhard"
2. a private chat message from "TheKerhard" directed to someone, stating "Don't make do you consensually B)"
3. a conversation with "pyro-she" and "kal" talking about "TheKerhard" (i do not fully remember, but it was just a discord conversation)

please forgive my unprofessional immaturity shown in the screenshot - i mean no harm, but after being shown such stupid and insufficient evidence
i couldn't handle the fact that people would think, that "TheKerhard" is a groomer because of this.

the 1st and 3rd screenshot didnt prove anything, these screenshots were just people discussing, but i must say that the 2nd screenshot is kinda messed up.
the 2nd screenshot was wrong and mildly inapproriate, but it doesn't even make you close to being a groomer.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now i would like to show you guys "Kal", someone who is "investigating" with "pyro-she" on gathering info so they can "get him off the server".

this was found under the comment section of a certain person, i specifically want to address what "kal" said in these comments.

"Well basically a few members are gathering reports and confessions about him sending ppl pm's on the server after killing them saying "dont make me do you consensually" and stuff,
not stopping even after people told him to stop, it made a few members uneasy".

saying inapproriate messages huh?
not stopping when being told to huh?
even though it makes people uneasy huh?

to the admin investigating this, i would like you to look at the screenshots i can provide and the chatlog of "kal" and "lulu"

i know these 2 screenshots maybe arent enough, but just look at what these 2 people do every single day in their chatlogs and what kind of inapproriate stuff they are doing
even though many people including me and my friend told them to stop. we have been feeling kind of uncomfortable because of it, and discussing it with them clearly doesnt work,
the only answer you'll get after asking them to stop is "no."

they are the biggest hipocrits i've ever seen. they are trying to literally "cancel" a guy for doing something, they are doing themselves 24/7 - in even worse.
the reason i wrote this report, and the reason why i want them to get a punishment - is because technically speaking, they could've ruined "TheKerhard's" entire internet presence by this whole "groomer" stuff, they should learn that you shouldnt throw words such as "groomer" so lightly.
if everyone were to believe he was a groomer, he would basically get cancelled out of the whole wonderland community, also probably ending up in him being banned.

thanks for taking your time.
------------------------------------------------
Kal:
SteamURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/kal__
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:508893390
lulu:
SteamURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/gaywiiu
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44458137
Date of incident: 14.07.2021 - 15.07.2021
Server name / IP: Wonderland UK > 2Fort - No Intel [185.38.149.225:27024]

Suphax

★ Donor ★
Apr 5, 2021
If I can give my two cents on this whole thing, so pretty much just opinion for now:

Kerhard, and others, are clearly making people uncomfortable. Whether or not this is an overreaction doesn't matter at this point as he shouldn't really be doing this, especially with "jokes" about consensuality in conjunction with not stopping when told.

He is pushing it to the point where multiple people are starting to want to do something about it.

Sure I might already not like the guy, but when I start hearing from people before this post was even made about what a creep he is, I'm going to be extra biased, sure. But even if you are being completely objective - this isn't okay. I don't think going after Kal and Lulu (who I am also not big fans of) instead is the right choice here as Kerhard is clearly doing something wrong, as I said, if people are starting to act up.

I haven't seen the face of this drama yet, I've only heard bits and pieces from PMs and this post so can't really say on how much, if at all, an overreaction it is, just that it being enough to even provoke a reaction is off-putting.

akira

Jan 6, 2021
If I can give my two cents on this whole thing, so pretty much just opinion for now:

Kerhard, and others, are clearly making people uncomfortable. Whether or not this is an overreaction doesn't matter at this point as he shouldn't really be doing this, especially with "jokes" about consensuality in conjunction with not stopping when told.

He is pushing it to the point where multiple people are starting to want to do something about it.

Sure I might already not like the guy, but when I start hearing from people before this post was even made about what a creep he is, I'm going to be extra biased, sure. But even if you are being completely objective - this isn't okay. I don't think going after Kal and Lulu (who I am also not big fans of) instead is the right choice here as Kerhard is clearly doing something wrong, as I said, if people are starting to act up.

I haven't seen the face of this drama yet, I've only heard bits and pieces from PMs and this post so can't really say on how much, if at all, an overreaction it is, just that it being enough to even provoke a reaction is off-putting.

I haven't posted this for shitting on Kal and Lulu for no reason, i have done this because with the current evidence - and our current situation, they have been actively degrading TheKerhard as groomer and changed peoples thinking of him. they have spread a false rumor, not only that - it is extremely messed up due to the fact that its related with grooming. extremely funny here aswell is, what they criticized about TheKerhard is something they are constantly doing in even worse. (inapproriate messages, not stopping after being told to)

My point here is, that he isn't a groomer - however, he did do some mildly inapproriate stuff i can agree on.
for example his: "Where are them submissives at?" - that he is constantly posting, which is to be honest rather annoying than inapproriate though.

Suphax

★ Donor ★
Apr 5, 2021
I haven't posted this for shitting on Kal and Lulu for no reason, i have done this because with the current evidence - and our current situation, they have been actively degrading TheKerhard as groomer and changed peoples thinking of him. they have spread a false rumor, not only that - it is extremely messed up due to the fact that its related with grooming. extremely funny here aswell is, what they criticized about TheKerhard is something they are constantly doing in even worse. (inapproriate messages, not stopping after being told to)

Okay sure, they're being too forward when compared to the amount of evidence there currently is, I won't disagree; that doesn't mean it's entirely unfounded though. It does sound like you're trying to make Kerhard come across as better than he clearly is.

My point here is, that he isn't a groomer - however, he did do some mildly inapproriate stuff i can agree on.
for example his: "Where are them submissives at?" - that he is constantly posting, which is to be honest rather annoying than inapproriate though.
This is more than just "mildly inappropriate stuff", regardless of the groomer claim, he is a very creepy dude. He's said and hinted at much worse than just spamming your example every few minutes, and that's just what I've seen in public chat. I had no idea he was PMing people this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.