Declined 2nd ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Pesterer

Forum Robot
Jul 13, 2021
Armory
1) https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=yarub&advType=name 2) i was waiting for the next round to start in jailbreak and ive decide to mess around with tf2 and ive decide to go to the workshop and "make" a cosmetic but right when i pressed the cosmetics button it automatically banned me from all wonderland servers for sv cheat violation which got me a bit confuse 3) i actually like wonderland servers and would never hack or use a third party system in a server now i could have somehow used a third party system when i was "making" a cosmetic an if it was true then i am very sorry for misunderstanding about the ban and i would understand declining the appeal also to prove that ive never hacked i have 0 vac bans on my acc. alright i think im done with the appeal now, peace

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
When you connect to our servers, sv_cheats will always be set to 0. This value cannot be modified by yourself, and it also cannot be modified by anything in the workshop. For this ban to have happened, you had to of used some sort of exploit or third party method to set the value to 1. I hope you're able to explain this.

The Pesterer

Forum Robot
Jul 13, 2021
Armory
i think im able to explain this but it could be false but i have a few stuff that might be a third party method that i dont know of but idk if they were the reason i got perm banned, there was also a hacker in the server on the day i got perm banned but i dont think its possible for the console to mistake him by me

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
i have a few stuff that might be a third party method that i dont know of but idk if they were the reason i got perm banned
That would be the reason. There isn't anything else that can force the value of sv_cheats to 1 aside from the method I listed above. As it stands I cannot accept your ban appeal.

Appeal Declined. You may reappeal in 4 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.