Need Evidence 3000 health

Status
Not open for further replies.

horn3

Dec 19, 2017
Canada
Just curious, how does a guy get 3000 health as a heavy, while using the shotgun and Gloves of running urgently?
I am on the florida Orange X3 server 104.243.46.186:27016
Zer0 is currently able to exploit something on the server giving himself the ability to do that, on every time he respawns.

As a result, (and his uncanny ability to kill players in a fraction of a second), everyone is leaving the server since he joined.

Sorry, didn't get the opportunity to get his Steam ID. Once he was onto me looking into it, he promptly left the server. I shouldn't have asked him how he was doing it, but it is of my opinion that he will be back to perform the glitch again, so if I am around, I'll try to make a vid and get his steam ID.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Sounds like he's using the Dalokah's bar, which on x1000 is able to give you at max 3000 HP. It's also very possible to kill players swiftly using the shotgun on x1000.

Anyway, given there's no Steam ID nor evidence of rule-breaking, and this seems like a misconception, I'll be closing this report. Feel free to make a separate report (using the right template) if you catch him rule-breaking.

Report rejected.

*EDIT* - I've found the ID of the Zer0 user (I believe) and have since punished them for speaking a foreign language in chat.

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Never mind, I hilariously overlooked the fact that you wouldn't be able to use Dalokah's Bar and Shotgun at the same time. *facedesk*

Keeping this open as a technical report, however I still need evidence they did this to be able to punish.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.