Invalid 6 hour guardban appeal letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggieboy:

Jan 3, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I got marked for mass freekill after doing a trick order which, unluckily, got all of them kos, for one whole reason. The reds didn't follow my order correctly so as normal, they were kos. now what was this order? so on the map MLcastle or jb_supermario (the map without the climb on it but based off of mario) i said go to the closest (not in front) but closest yellow line by cells. Now, at first glance it seems like its in front, right? well no. its actually behind cells which the yellow line on the carpet is closer behind cells than the yellow line in front of cells. this trick order got the entire enemy team killed and so a couple hours later, i got guardbanned for 6 hours.
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I believe the server and community is good and fun, and I would love to be un-guard-banned on the server. It's fun to play as warden or even a guard and all of the time, if a guard is needed from terms of emptiness,I'll always be more than happy to be a guard, and when I do be a guard (not a warden) i do my job very well and kill all rebellers and protect the warden. now, i'm not sure if this was a false guardban or not, but since all of them got killed they all thought it was freekill, in the same session i kept explaining to them how the one behind was closer, and none of them belived me and thought it was freekill, however. next round came and someone else picked warden and said, in their words "yeah im a better warden because i don't give trick orders" so he admitted it was a trick order.
anyways, that is my appeal, thanks for reading.

Signed,
Egyptian Reggae (or biggieboy)
Post automatically merged:

1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I got marked for mass freekill after doing a trick order which, unluckily, got all of them kos, for one whole reason. The reds didn't follow my order correctly so as normal, they were kos. now what was this order? so on the map MLcastle or jb_supermario (the map without the climb on it but based off of mario) i said go to the closest (not in front) but closest yellow line by cells. Now, at first glance it seems like its in front, right? well no. its actually behind cells which the yellow line on the carpet is closer behind cells than the yellow line in front of cells. this trick order got the entire enemy team killed and so a couple hours later, i got guardbanned for 6 hours.
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I believe the server and community is good and fun, and I would love to be un-guard-banned on the server. It's fun to play as warden or even a guard and all of the time, if a guard is needed from terms of emptiness,I'll always be more than happy to be a guard, and when I do be a guard (not a warden) i do my job very well and kill all rebellers and protect the warden. now, i'm not sure if this was a false guardban or not, but since all of them got killed they all thought it was freekill, in the same session i kept explaining to them how the one behind was closer, and none of them belived me and thought it was freekill, however. next round came and someone else picked warden and said, in their words "yeah im a better warden because i don't give trick orders" so he admitted it was a trick order.
anyways, that is my appeal, thanks for reading.

Signed,
Egyptian Reggae (or biggieboy)
also please dont mind my signature, not meant towards anyone.

Last edited:

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
hi, sorry for late reply. Although yeah there's two cells closer to it, the other four aren't. All reds should also be going to the average closest line so seeming as only 2 out of 6 are close the average would be 4 therefore the yellow standard line in front is the closest. Therefore that yellow line would in front would be closest. Your teamban has expired but if this happens again you will receive a longer guardban.

Closing

Status
Not open for further replies.