• Owning and actively using a discord account | ✔
  • No private Steam profile. | ✔
  • Sufficient forum activity. (At least 15+ posts!) | ✔

Personal Information:

Age (dd/mm/yy): 28/08/03 (Yes I'm 15)
SteamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198099948279
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
How good is your English? (rating: 0 - 10): 10/10
Will you be able to help donate monthly?: I will not be able to donate consistently (monthly), however I will if I get the chance to.

Questions:

1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:
Weekdays (Mon-Fri): 4pm-7pm EST (School)
Weekends (Sat-Sun): 10am-6pm EST

2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?:
I was an Admin on Deathly Universe, which had a Garry’s Mod sandbox server for about a year, in which I had to deal with RDM’ers, mic-spammers, and other sorts of rule breakers. Unfortunately it slowly lost popularity and is now “dead”.

3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will affect the community?:
I feel that becoming an Admin/Mod will allow me to keep WL’s servers/forums clean from the frequent rule-breakers and general annoyances that tend to pop up all around.

4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:
By being able to explain to newcomers and everyone in general the guidelines of the community/rules of the servers and enforce said rules if necessary, as well as making the community/servers a better place for everyone.

5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:
Up until this point, I have almost exclusively played on the Illinois Jailbreak server (162.252.175.166:27016), which, if I am online, am playing on nearly the whole time I described in the availability section. However, I have played on some other WL servers (mostly other Jailbreaks).

6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:
No, however I have begun looking into how it works and how to use it.

7. How have you supported the community so far?:
While I haven’t made any monetary contributions to the server, I have been a prevalent figure and have established many friendships on WL servers, and by informing new players and rule-breakers alike how the server operates, and by frequently reporting said rule-breakers to staff either via Discord or the /calladmin command.

8. Why should we accept you into the team?:
I feel that being accepted as a Moderator/Admin would allow me to further develop my presence as a member of WL’s servers and community, and be able to keep WL an ideal and positive community.

9. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?:
Like I said earlier, I have made many friends and have a good presence (people like it when they see me join or when I’m on Blu in JB)

Some people I’ve gotten close to (as many as I can remember and in no particular order): Woodensponge, Pumpkin Pie, Luxure, Papa John, Shane Toon, Pink Maki, Zion/BEAN, AugustTheNinja, Spoopy DIO, Crunch[y], Curious Borge, GoodGuyZero

Some staff I think don’t hate me: Maxxy, Omelet, Keith (If you do let me know)

Thanks!

_3nvoy

Member ★
I’m going to state this now: I am fully aware that I almost exclusively play on the Illinois JB. This is mainly because it was the first WL server I found, and have stuck with it since primarily due to the people I have met (Some people are also the main reason I decided to apply). I know that there are a multitude of other WL servers that need moderation, and if I need to be more active on different servers, I am more than happy to help, just let me know. Thanks.

Edit: I think Duck is chill with me as well. Hi duck

Walnuts

Moderator ★
Neutral to -1

Screen Shot 2018-10-08 at 07.09.58.png Screen Shot 2018-10-08 at 07.10.13.png Screen Shot 2018-10-08 at 07.13.11.png Screen Shot 2018-10-08 at 07.13.22.png Screen Shot 2018-10-08 at 07.13.38.png
(This is not all of it, I just wanted to get the point out that you use these terms)

Forum account created at least 2 weeks prior to the application | ✔
Your account was made in 15 Oct 2017, your first post was in 13 June 2018. This being the first post
https://wonderland.tf/threads/unban-appeal.2765/
Just curious why this is

At least 16+ years old (preferred 18+) | ✘
Age (dd/mm/yy): 28/08/03 (Yes I'm 15)
You are 15 years old, this would be fine if you were able to prove yourself mature. Your chat logs seem to point you in the opposing direction.
Screen Shot 2018-10-08 at 21.32.22.png

Team Fortress 2 playtime: 600+ hours | ✔
I'm going to ask you to un-private your game hours

Sufficient forum activity. (At least 15+ posts!) | ✔
As of typing this you have nearly over the amount of required posts of 15, you having 18.

1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:
Weekdays (Mon-Fri): 4pm-7pm EST (School)
Weekends (Sat-Sun): 10am-6pm EST
This would be 3 hours on week days and 8 hours on weekends, weekends only being 2 days out of the 7, what makes you think you can do better if not the same as another staff member?

2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?:
I was an Admin on Deathly Universe, which had a Garry’s Mod sandbox server for about a year, in which I had to deal with RDM’ers, mic-spammers, and other sorts of rule breakers. Unfortunately it slowly lost popularity and is now “dead”.
This is good, it shows that you have some experience in dealing with people.

3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will affect the community?:
I feel that becoming an Admin/Mod will allow me to keep WL’s servers/forums clean from the frequent rule-breakers and general annoyances that tend to pop up all around.
This is good, but I can do that as well, what makes you better than what we currently have?

4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:
By being able to explain to newcomers and everyone in general the guidelines of the community/rules of the servers and enforce said rules if necessary, as well as making the community/servers a better place for everyone.
This would be a very hard task due to the ever growing community, faster than any one person can handle, especially since you only play on one server.

5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:
Up until this point, I have almost exclusively played on the Illinois Jailbreak server (162.252.175.166:27016), which, if I am online, am playing on nearly the whole time I described in the availability section. However, I have played on some other WL servers (mostly other Jailbreaks).
You only play on one server.

6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:
No, however I have begun looking into how it works and how to use it.
This is fine, source mod is easy to learn, take it from me.

7. How have you supported the community so far?:
While I haven’t made any monetary contributions to the server, I have been a prevalent figure and have established many friendships on WL servers, and by informing new players and rule-breakers alike how the server operates, and by frequently reporting said rule-breakers to staff either via Discord or the /calladmin command.
I don't have a comment on this section, just that this only takes place on one server.

8. Why should we accept you into the team?:
I feel that being accepted as a Moderator/Admin would allow me to further develop my presence as a member of WL’s servers and community, and be able to keep WL an ideal and positive community.
I feel that being accepted as a Moderator/Admin would allow me to further develop my presence as a member of WL’s servers and community
It'd not really what it would do for you, but what you would do for them.
and be able to keep WL an ideal and positive community.
Sure, but I we can do that, what makes you even better?

9. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?:
Like I said earlier, I have made many friends and have a good presence (people like it when they see me join or when I’m on Blu in JB)
Your application is very short, with little detail, Im not too sure how you would be better than someone else. Many of you points don't tell me what you can do better than the current staff.

Last edited:

Eight

Restless
Super-Admin ★
Screenshots of disrespectful behavior towards others: https://pastebin.com/Smmejrwx

-1, as Walnuts said we can make an exception for users under the age requirement supposing they are sufficiently mature towards others (and really this is expected of all applicants), however evidently that is not the case with you. I can not support an applicant who would berate and insult users violating the rules, your job as staff is to manage these users, not escalate situations like these yourself.

Besides this though, I am content with you being an active user on IL Jailbreak. I hope you can make a significant improvement in behavior and apply again the future.

Last edited:

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Super-Admin ★
While your age and activity is of no concern, your previous toxic behaviour is far more problematic and some questions on your app could be padded out a bit more. This is obviously stuff you can improve over time.

Mc_Duck ♫ ||-//

Waddle Waddle
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
Walnuts explained it, I'm willing to give you a chance if you improve behaviour.

Captain Weeb

Oh Captain My Captain
Admin ★
With everything said, I have nothing left to add. No. However, I think that with some time and hopefully maturity, I can manage to swing my vote.

○omelet○

needs more pepper
Admin ★
With all that has been said, I'm going to have to go with a no. But, I believe you can still improve and hope you luck in any future applications!

- 1 With everything been said but I also find your app lacking informatively. There is always time to improve so I hope to see some changes if you decide to apply again.

Ra Ra RasPOOTIS

Lover of the Russian Queen
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
No

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
Admin ★
★ VIP ★

Sanxis

Symmetra rework will fail
Admin ★
-1 because of the reasons stated above, you are not qualified and mature enough to get accepted unless you improve your behavior greatly which I’m sure will not happen soon.

Madi

Head-Admin
Head-Admin ★★
Application declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.