Date: 9/13/2018

Name: skullfire2314
ID: STEAM_0:0:449440228

Name: Crimson_Devil
ID: STEAM_0:1:32257207

Name: Albhis
ID: STEAM_0:0:119829969

Proof:

Description: While flying around in Spectator mode, I managed to see skullfire2314 Armory camping, and he subsequently kills someone, proving he isn't just AFK. Plus, the he doesn't deny the accusation of Armory camping.

Crimson_Devil simply attacks and kills the last 2 REDs remaining because the round was taking too long in his opinion.

Lastly, and this I'm unsure about, both in terms of what happened and who to really blame for it, The warden ended a Pokemon Day LR with the apparent rule of "When there is 1 pokemon left, the Trainer is KOS and the pokemon gets LR and DR". I'm 90% sure this is wrong, but considering how much the rules seem to change without my knowledge, I'm not sure if this is a new rule or not. Likewise, I'm not sure who would really get the blame for this, but just in case, I've listed Albhis, who gave false info about Pokemon day and is the main reason behind the clip.

Captain Maxxy

Perfect Member
★ Donor ★
May 10, 2018
Skullfire and crimson has already been dealt with so that leaves only one.

as for the pokemon day that is exactly how it works, as the trainer basically gets a freeday he is no longer able to receive last request.
therefore, when there is only one "pokemon" left who is not rebelling the trainer is KOS and the last red gets LR.

- I will leave this open in case you have any additional comments to this particular subject.
otherwise it will be closed in 24h.

Status
Not open for further replies.