• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Accepted Jailbreak A New Jailbreak Last Request Choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an idea for an LR that would consist of a black and white filter with (Light) jazzy music, It could also change the assigned weapons of all the classes to a set noir-ish loadout (i.e. Heavy has tomislav, family business, and eviction notice) but as I am unfamiliar with the implementation process, don't know if that would be hard to do.

What'd'ya think?

Reactions: Xypher
D

Deleted member 15029

+1, i love this simply because of the noir filter, making it difficult to recognize your team. it’d be hard and fun for both rebellers and guards; you’d have to know your team by cosmetics only. i think it would provide for an interesting challenge!

xyso

gamert
Mapper
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 18, 2021
united states
I had an idea for an LR that would consist of a black and white filter with (Light) jazzy music, It could also change the assigned weapons of all the classes to a set noir-ish loadout (i.e. Heavy has tomislav, family business, and eviction notice) but as I am unfamiliar with the implementation process, don't know if that would be hard to do.

What'd'ya think?
same thing as going in vip menu and setting ur color to blue for ultimate trolling (+1)

Status
Not open for further replies.