• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined a new thing to appeal for the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Pesterer

Forum Robot
Jul 13, 2021
Armory
alr first of all this new thing is now called a record appeal
the record appeal is...well an appeal for your record which means if u freekill 1 person before ur record appeal gets accepted u will be banned permanently. if u freekill 1 person after the record appeal gets accepted u will be guardbanned for an hour. this will need requirements. one of these requirements is to be a trusted member of the community. to be a trusted member of the community u need to be playing on wonderland for 100-500 hours. high ranks people in the forums can decide the limit of the requirements or all of the requirements. any bans. guardbans or gags that were active during the acceptation of the record appeal will still stay. although it will be temporary. it the sentence of the punish could vary by how illegal their current reason why they had a punishment (the record appeal will be immediatly be declined if the person who made the appeal got caught exploiting) if the record appeal gets declined the person who posted the appeal must wait 3 weeks to give another appeal. if your appeal gets accepted you must wait a year to do another record appeal so it doesnt get abused now whats the reason for such a thing to be on this community. well its for people that have been playing for a while to stay and possibly not despise the community for its secuirity. now this might sound like a bad reason why there should be a new way to appeal but this could possibly make wonderland even better. and make less people hate it because some people for SOME REASON HATE ON PEOPLE WHEN THEY ARE DOING THEIR JOB.

dang that was a long one hope u agree with ,e me

Sezei

most inactive ex. staff as of now
★ Donor ★
Jun 16, 2018
salt sea of saltiness
To be honest I wouldn't like to reset people's punishment scaling as someone who handles appeals; They are there for a reason.

Sure, we might remove one or two appealed punishments, and they already remove the specific scaling for these punishments, but personally if someone just freekills constantly and doesn't learn from that, I wouldn't reset their punishment scaling for any reason, even if they appeal.

The Pesterer

Forum Robot
Jul 13, 2021
Armory
To be honest I wouldn't like to reset people's punishment scaling as someone who handles appeals; They are there for a reason.

Sure, we might remove one or two appealed punishments, and they already remove the specific scaling for these punishments, but personally if someone just freekills constantly and doesn't learn from that, I wouldn't reset their punishment scaling for any reason, even if they appeal.
well they can just deny the appeal if they are still breaking rules
Post automatically merged:

infact they are already doing ti in poopy joe's newest appeal

gaming

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 23, 2021
make people happy?
Post automatically merged:

i dunno maybe hours playing on wonderlands servers
Let's set up a scenario.

Timmy is a mass freekiller who enjoys ruining other people's fun.
Timmy gets guardbanned many times and his next ban is permanent.
Timmy uses this appeal system and gets his punishment scaling reset, and now he can do it again with basically no repercussions!

The Pesterer

Forum Robot
Jul 13, 2021
Armory
Let's set up a scenario.

Timmy is a mass freekiller who enjoys ruining other people's fun.
Timmy gets guardbanned many times and his next ban is permanent.
Timmy uses this appeal system and gets his punishment scaling reset, and now he can do it again with basically no repercussions!

well ppl who are doing this on purpose will prob get denied but if they change it will prob be accepted

gaming

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 23, 2021
well ppl who are doing this on purpose will prob get denied but if they change it will prob be accepted
If someone gets to the point of needing a punishment reset, they likely don't deserve one.
And if they truly change their ways, a regular appeal works just fine and can't be abused, because they always have that threat of a permanent guardban hanging over their shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.