• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined a new thing to appeal for the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
Going off of what Sezei said above, resetting the scaling of someone's punishments is not something that would go over well. The entire point we upscale punishments in the first place is because people are not learning the first time they were punished. An example being, lets say someone has been punished for racism 4 times, meaning if they were to be punished again, they'd be permanently banned from the servers. If they were to "record appeal" it and it somehow gets accepted, what stops said user from just...being racist again? They'd have a clean slate to do whatever and ultimately something like this can easily be abused.

Overall, this idea doesn't seem very practical, nor can I see it possibly being considered in the future. -1.

GorillaJones

Amphetamine'd
Aug 7, 2021
alr first of all this new thing is now called a record appeal
the record appeal is...well an appeal for your record which means if u freekill 1 person before ur record appeal gets accepted u will be banned permanently. if u freekill 1 person after the record appeal gets accepted u will be guardbanned for an hour. this will need requirements. one of these requirements is to be a trusted member of the community. to be a trusted member of the community u need to be playing on wonderland for 100-500 hours. high ranks people in the forums can decide the limit of the requirements or all of the requirements. any bans. guardbans or gags that were active during the acceptation of the record appeal will still stay. although it will be temporary. it the sentence of the punish could vary by how illegal their current reason why they had a punishment (the record appeal will be immediatly be declined if the person who made the appeal got caught exploiting) if the record appeal gets declined the person who posted the appeal must wait 3 weeks to give another appeal. if your appeal gets accepted you must wait a year to do another record appeal so it doesnt get abused now whats the reason for such a thing to be on this community. well its for people that have been playing for a while to stay and possibly not despise the community for its secuirity. now this might sound like a bad reason why there should be a new way to appeal but this could possibly make wonderland even better. and make less people hate it because some people for SOME REASON HATE ON PEOPLE WHEN THEY ARE DOING THEIR JOB.

dang that was a long one hope u agree with ,e me
From this suggestion, it seems that is kind of like a "wipe the slate clean" kind of thing.

Now, this can be situational depending on offense. If it's something around the lines of borderline world crime, then this should not apply.

This should only really be applied to those who troll and should only be used after a year of a ban.

However, I am feeling neutral, as this could cause some controversy, as with Poopy Joe's and Snipers_ guardbans, they were warned numerous times and their bans will most likely be permanent without any appeal.

If ya think about it, nostalgia will probably take it's part in a year since the incidents, and they'll most likely want to come back to the action, so maybe this could work. But for those who just come to aimbot and all, they should be perma IP banned.

Last edited:

cottage

Fake
Honorary Member ★
Nov 19, 2019
>18
he record appeal is...well an appeal for your record which means if u freekill 1 person before ur record appeal gets accepted u will be banned permanently. if u freekill 1 person after the record appeal gets accepted u will be guardbanned for an hour.
I literally do not understand what this means.
Furthermore, handing out ranks in regards to hours solely & not anything else it seems is a ticking timebomb of an idea.

Sezei

most inactive ex. staff as of now
★ Donor ★
Jun 16, 2018
salt sea of saltiness
Basically, I'll be closing this suggestion myself since im allowed to anyways, it's forums related; There is no reason to add such a feature, and the feedback is negative. As I have mentioned earlier as well: If they got to the point where they need to appeal the scaling, they are in that point for a reason. If it comes to a permanent ban, they can always attempt to appeal it. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.