A return to Wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ouef Mang

Jul 15, 2017
Hi hey howdy all, it's Cake in a Can who's going by a new alias since he thought his old one was really dumb. Anywho, I've decided to try and return to Wonderland!!!
Sounds crazy, right? Well, considering I got a ban from WL servers a long time ago, I agree. However I do hope that the staff will realize the points I made in my appeal ( *cough cough* ) and give me a second chance. I found Wonderland while browsing the server list looking for a Jailbreak server that wasn't complete garbage.

And uhhh...I'll play whatever servers are available to me but currently having just got back into TF2 after a hiatus of about three(?) months, all my settings are wonked. I play many other games besides TF2, too! For example, Terraria, G-Mod, Stardew Valley, BTD5, and a few games on my super old PS3. Mainly Skyrim. Currently trying out a mage/thief/assassin build as (how original is this) Dio Brando because vampires. Oh yeah he's a vampire too.

Anyways! I hope my return here comes with a warm welcome. I hope to make many friends once more as I did before on Wonderland! ...love your servers by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.