Status
Not open for further replies.

Green.

Maniac
Dec 7, 2019
Algeria
Steam id: Kalxv3
I got muted for micspam but i wasn't micspamming? Here is the story:
So i was hearing some music and talking in the servers voice chat wasn't continuesly pressing the voice communication buttons "v" and people weren't pissed about me or something.
Forgot to mention that I had a lot of micspamming mute records (If that will help you guys understand the probleme)

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
I muted you permanently due to your large amount of previous mutes and your final warning not to micspam. I remember that you breathed into your mic when I muted you originally, then I changed your mute to permanent after seeing your previous offences.

Green.

Maniac
Dec 7, 2019
Algeria
I muted you permanently due to your large amount of previous mutes and your final warning not to micspam. I remember that you breathed into your mic when I muted you originally, then I changed your mute to permanent after seeing your previous offences.
My mic quallity is bad I know that but about the "you breathed into your mic thingy" was an accident I did not actually mean it .I love playing in this server so much , and talking to other people , please give me another chance.
I'm trying to change my behavior , I'm really sorry about my previous attempts of breaking rules.

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
You've been given numerous chances to change, but continued to mic spam. You should take some time to serve your punishment and understand your mistakes. Take some time before appealing.

Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.