a TEAM restricted area CAMP denial

Status
Not open for further replies.

[=WL=] Jimin

Alright let's go to yesterday (as of time i am writing this :p).
OK a guy named _Snyper camped in blu speedrun witch can be only entered by being open by a blu. (JB_Supermario i am talking about. but this team restricted area such as blu speedrun on JB_Supermario should be a rule to DENY.)
he said there was no rule to deny him from camping in that area (BLU SpeedRun).
this my suggestion for WL JailBreak Rules on BLU nor RED

oh yeah if i can add to this.

you should deny this team restricted area like hidingin tortoise (on Minecraft map. and any other map that can only be accesed by REDs)

[=WL=] Jimin

(btwi didn't check if there were uuh rules for no camping in BLU speedrun (JB_Supermario). if BLU team has it atleast add the red team one ty <3)

Coal

Forum Activist
Well, it doesn't matter what team your on, if you hide in a team restricted area when you're the last person on your team, you are physically delaying which is against the rules.

Silva.

Maniac
It is technically considered exploiting to delay your death. This is a rule already and send proof to get him banned in reports. I can't say yes because this is already a thing so i guess i'm saying. no. This is a rule.

Eight

Incognito
Senior Admin ★
This is already a rule.

In the Jailbreak Rules, under General Jail Rules:

"9. Do not delay/stall the round." and, "10. No hiding in areas where you cannot be found or accessed, such as secret rooms that only work once or team-restricted areas."

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.