Declined A Very Unfair Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ban Link: http://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Barry+B.+Benson&Submit=Search

Dear Wonderful People At Wonderland,
I would like to be unbanned because I was unfairly banned. I will show you what I said exactly, and why I think I was unfairly banned.
I will now tell you what I said. I said "If somebody gets banned for saying the word n*gger, I will be very salty." Notice how I censored the racial slur. I censored it in the server too. And I was banned for saying it. I think this was a very unfair ban because I censored the word and didn't say it uncensored. I would be very happy if you could unban me, or at the least respond to this. Also, many other people were saying it uncensored, and I think that's just unfair because I was directly talking to the Admin and some of them were too.

Thank You

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Yes, I punished the people saying racial slurs, and I punished you because variations on them aren't allowed either. Censoring one character of the slur doesn't change the fact that you said a racial slur and I had warned against racism along with repeatedly punishing other users for it.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Alright, given you made that shitpost that I've now deleted, you're clearly not taking this appeal seriously. You were fairly warned anyway, So I don't see any reason to unban you. You may sit out your ban and further infractions will be punished harsher.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.