Invalid About Frussly

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoolKrillin

Jul 12, 2019
Goodday,
Today me and my group of friends were banned by an admin named Frussly. But the reasoning behind it was completely ridiculous. Me and my friend Jambles, were hanging out in the minecraft trade server when we noticed Frussly joined the game, Frussly who, bear in mind, had banned my friend Time to Guess for saying "You've got something on your face, it is cringe." So when we noticed he joined the server we were laughing at finally having found the most ridiculous person on the Wonderland administration team. So we told him, "Hey Frussly, you've got something on your face. It's cringe." Following this he proceeds to ban us one by one. Keeping in mind that no real good reason was given to ban us in the first place other with us saying a single sentence. I find it unjust, and would want to let the other administrators think about this kind of behaviour. I'm sure this post will reach nowhere due to the admins probably going out to take Frussly's side. But please, think about this with a little decency. Me and my group of friends just want to hang out on a minecraft trade server that doesn't have grappling hooks. So please, if you're not going to unban us. Atleast think about who you're putting in power here.

TK

Jailbreak Noob
★ Donor ★
Nov 20, 2019
England

Follow the template

Appeal Invalid

Status
Not open for further replies.