About frussly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

=WL= Sly

Jul 18, 2018
My dudes, i believe frussly has a personal vendetta against me.
I came into a jailbreak server about half an hour ago. As soon as i joined i typed in chat; "hey frussly still wanna compare measurements?" (replying to a message he sent to me stating; "wanna compare measurements SLY? then lets see who's the "lil" one") after i typed this message, i was immediatly greeted with a mute.
After this i used voice chat to say "that face when you get muted as soon as you enter the server" and, as you might expect. I was also greeted with a gag.

think about this what you will. Frussly will probably deny any of this if he reads it.

benz

MISSING IN ACTION.
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 3, 2018
California
I’m sure he wanted to join the server with the intent of being undercover, but when you said over voice chat that Frussly was there, the server probably discovered an admin was present on the server. No idea why he could’ve gagged you, but I’m certain that you said more than just “that face when you get muted as soon as you enter the server.”

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Well you managed to explain what you did wrong.

When any member of staff joins the server, regardless if you know or not, do not engage in conversation with them as it's possible they are remaining hidden to catch a rule breaker. Revealing staff is essentially ringing an alarm to rule breakers to stop what they are doing so the Admin can't catch them, which is against the rules. And if you're getting a mute (which would have stated revealing hidden staff) you don't then say a similar thing in chat.

If you do however want to communicate with them, use /pm so that no one else can see or wait until they make themselves known to the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.