Dec 22, 2019
Playerjoemama_2
Steam IDSTEAM_0:1:515112847
Steam3 ID[U:1:1030225695]
Steam Community76561198990491423
Invoked on09-28-19 21:05
BanlengthPermanent
Expires onNot applicable.
ReasonBan for racism after final warning. Player disrespect. Trolling (breaking JB rules purposefully).
Banned from★ WonderLand IL | Jailbreak - Custom
Total Bans2 (search)
Blocked (17)

So, what happened was that, I was playing on the jailbreak server and I got carried away and said some mean things. Well I can get crazy sometimes when I do play games. I'm very sorry ,please unban form wonderland. I will do better by not being mean to anyone and also will control myself to be polite as I can.
Post automatically merged:

I'm sorry , I won't say mean things

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
So, what happened was that, I was playing on the jailbreak server and I got carried away and said some mean things. Well I can get crazy sometimes when I do play games. I'm very sorry ,please unban form wonderland. I will do better by not being mean to anyone and also will control myself to be polite as I can.
You've gotten "carried away" multiple times, judging by your punishment record from this account along with these other two: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198986030785 and https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198816340526. All of these punishments you've racked up have been opportunities for you to change. And due to your use of multiple accounts, you actually have two separate permanent bans (the other one was about two and a half months prior and was for "racism found in chat logs, previously told that next ban would be permanent").

So why should I take your word now and unban you? You say yourself, "Well I can get crazy sometimes when I do play games," which is not reassuring.

Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.

Fat albert

Dec 22, 2019
You've gotten "carried away" multiple times, judging by your punishment record from this account along with these other two: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198986030785 and https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198816340526. All of these punishments you've racked up have been opportunities for you to change. And due to your use of multiple accounts, you actually have two separate permanent bans (the other one was about two and a half months prior and was for "racism found in chat logs, previously told that next ban would be permanent").

So why should I take your word now and unban you? You say yourself, "Well I can get crazy sometimes when I do play games," which is not reassuring.

Playerjoemama_2
Steam IDSTEAM_0:1:515112847
Steam3 ID[U:1:1030225695]
Steam Community76561198990491423
Invoked on09-28-19 21:05
BanlengthPermanent
Expires onNot applicable.
ReasonBan for racism after final warning. Player disrespect. Trolling (breaking JB rules purposefully).
Banned from★ WonderLand IL | Jailbreak - Custom
Total Bans2 (search)
Blocked (17)

I'm sorry , I won't say mean things

Uhm well,

Uhm well for one of the servers, actually I was playing with one of my friends and they dared me to do some bad things. So I didnt really think it was a big of a deal . Until I got banned. So I didnt do it again and didnt play for a while, until one of my cousin's decided to make another account using my email addresses. And he didnt know how to play the community servers , so he did whatever he did and I didnt know what to do until I came here and made an appeal. I also did do some things intentionally ,but it was because of some guy calling me names . So if you please unban me , I will do better and never make the mistakes I made before. Please

Uhm well for one of the servers, actually I was playing with one of my friends and they dared me to do some bad things. So I didnt really think it was a big of a deal . Until I got banned. So I didnt do it again and didnt play for a while, until one of my cousin's decided to make another account using my email addresses. And he didnt know how to play the community servers , so he did whatever he did and I didnt know what to do until I came here and made an appeal. I also did do som
[/Q

Uhm well for one of the servers, actually I was playing with one of my friends and they dared me to do some bad things. So I didnt really think it was a big of a deal . Until I got banned. So I didnt do it again and didnt play for a while, until one of my cousin's decided to make another account using my email addresses. And he didnt know how to play the community servers , so he did whatever he did and I didnt know what to do until I came here and made an appeal. I also did do some things intentionally ,but it was because of some guy calling me names . So if you please unban me , I will do better and never make the mistakes I made before. Please

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I also did do some things intentionally ,but it was because of some guy calling me names .
Just to be clear, though, it is no more acceptable to break the rules because others are than because if others aren't. I'm willing to unban you under a last chance, but I don't want something like this to happen. If I unban you, you are to use /ignore or /calladmin if someone is name-calling, OK?

Fat albert

Dec 22, 2019
Just to be clear, though, it is no more acceptable to break the rules because others are than because if others aren't. I'm willing to unban you under a last chance, but I don't want something like this to happen. If I unban you, you are to use /ignore or /calladmin if someone is name-calling, OK?
Ok

Thank you so much

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
OK, both of your bans are removed. To reiterate, if anything akin to trolling, racism, etc. happens again, your permanent ban will be put back in place and you won't be able to appeal it. I hope it doesn't come to that.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.